Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Go to be bed my friend. You want to be present for 40 pages of history? Pick up something educational or inspiring to read. 

Me personally I'm considering avoiding this thread until I see something official on another site first.

You mean this isn’t educational and inspiring? It’s one of the great works of our time. To think of it as much a do about nothing is just wrong, I’ve spent the middle of the summer nights dreaming about it and now with the Edouard thing as well I keep asking myself, can the Scottish play?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, rayk said:

Firstly, you can state something clearly without cap marks. Cap marks is angry angry man. A bully even.

If you find quotes from me where I said he was ‘begging’ for a move or ‘desperate for CL’ football then I’ll apologise. But I don’t think I did.

And the bottom line is you are being an absolute hypocrite for saying this.

Are you serious??????? Hahahahahahah - Angry and a bully? I suggest you go back and read my posts, and compare them to yours.

You most definitely did post that he was begging for a move, and desperate for CL football. I and several others remember it. Several people responded to the wording. Strangely the post in which you said it seems to have disappeared. Now I wonder how that could have happened? It would be really pathetic if you had deleted it to score points on an internet forum, but I am sure that is not the case. Must be a bug in the forum software. 

But when you were (absolutely not) removing evidence, you did miss this one:

On 21/08/2020 at 20:07, rayk said:

You can try and patronise as much as you want but you are using the words ‘Werder laughed them off’ as if the deal is dead and your saying that is a FACT.

ITS NOT.

The only FACT is that Rashica isnt here lol. I mean FFS, sure things may change but the smoke signals of It want to play CL football’, ‘I dont want to play for a relegation club’ count for Jack sh*t.

The way I see it is that yes we’ve shown an interest but that is as it’s got and WB are now trying to use that as leverage against RBL.

Why? Err because yes RBL have put in a stupidly low offer.

Why? Because they know Rashica is DESPERATE to join them.

C’mon bud,  Apparently we’ve had a bid accepted.....so if he wanted to come here why isn’t he here yet?

Oh, and it is in capitals you angry bully!

Edited by TheStagMan

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

You mean this isn’t educational and inspiring? It’s one of the great works of our time. To think of it as much a do about nothing is just wrong, I’ve spent the middle of the summer nights dreaming about it and now with the Edouard thing as well I keep asking myself, can the Scottish play?

I suppose most veins are a sort of claret and blue colour, but the blood that runs through yours is purer than mine, carry on.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, rayk said:

Firstly, you can state something clearly without cap marks. Cap marks is angry angry man. A bully even.

If you find quotes from me where I said he was ‘begging’ for a move or ‘desperate for CL’ football then I’ll apologise. But I don’t think I did.

And the bottom line is you are being an absolute hypocrite for saying this.

10 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Didn't hate the fact you doubted the speculation. In fact I said it was perfectly acceptable to hold that view. In one post i even said you might be right. 

Nope, sorry - you are going to have to explain why the statement you quoted is hypocritical.  

Edited by TheStagMan

11 hours ago, Awol said:

Rashica may sign for Aston Villa. He may sign for another club or he may stay at Bremen. The Mods will decide when that speculation ends, not miserablists trying to dictate what other posters can talk about. 

I think, for no reason whatsoever, that we’ll ‘know’ beyond reasonable doubt he’s coming to us by... Tuesday. 

Come at me. 

You pose a solid argument AWOL.

Many of us have also noticed some contradictions in press releases over in German that don't add up either.

I also recall a post stating "Milot makes transfer request" but nothing more was said about it..

I remain patient on this.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I remain patient on this.

Indeed. If you step back and look at the quality and thoroughness of what the club has done with structural recruitment (academy, coaching staff, academy recruits) off the field, it seems beyond unlikely they don’t have a plan for serious improvement of the senior team. 

Not saying “we’re Aston Villa, we buy who we want”, but I do think we’re shopping in Waitrose this window, not Aldi. Harrods will have to wait for a few seasons. 

For me Rashica is a ‘Waitrose Best’ signing, let’s see. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

The only thing I am learning from these player speculation threads is that Rayk is in individual battles with someone in each one 🤣

Not replying to any one or certain posters in particular but I've noticed my ignore user list has bulked significantly in the last week or so.   

A useful tool.

My take on it is that Werder are doing everything they can to get RB to up their bid. Rashica has told them it's CL club or nothing. So these stories of Villa and him staying at Werder are being done to get RB to cough up finally. Even if Werder don't get the money they want a few £m extra is worth the wait.

• Like 1

I’d say Villa have had an offer accepted by the club. However, this offer can be withdrawn at any time. Whilst Milot is waiting to see if other offers come in for him (a totally reasonable approach by anyone), Villa are also looking at other options. Should Villa complete another deal that replaces the need for Milot then we withdraw our bid. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

My take on it is that Werder are doing everything they can to get RB to up their bid. Rashica has told them it's CL club or nothing. So these stories of Villa and him staying at Werder are being done to get RB to cough up finally. Even if Werder don't get the money they want a few £m extra is worth the wait.

I suspect the same,  but if RBL don't cough up enough, it then becomes a game of who folds first, if anyone. Does Milot strike to force an acceptance, does he resign himself to an alternative club and feel there's now too much bad blood between him and Werder,  does he accept it's not happening and play on. Do Werder give in to player power to avoid an unhappy player on their books,  will they need to if he's not a bad egg and the consummate professional.

Milot's contract ends 2022 (according to google), so I can see a situation where he stays at werder for another year and gets his (supposed) desired move next year with his asking price significantly lowered.

I can also see a situation where we persuade him to join us with suitable clauses, assuming RBL don't up their offer and Werder dont lower their demands.

And the above all assumes we're even interested in him and not just being used by Werder to up the sale price. Speculating, it's a funny old game. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Wasn't it published in the German press that "Rashica was growing impatient with RB" as it looks like they don't even want him anyway?. 

I am not privvy to what goes on behind closed doors at Werder or RB or what is even in Milot's mind but there does need to be a resolution to this imo. We may even see one within the next 24/48 hours??

It's been nearly a week since I last received any update, although the last I did hear made for interesting reading.

As I mentioned, too many contradictions are now taking place with what's being said over in Germany.

It's down to the player and hopefully we ourselves as a club have also taken measures that this won't drag on.

Make a descision or we move on!..

• Like 2

I very much doubt we'd have ever bid without getting positive indication he'd come. It seems like a waste of time or resources.

So if we've bid, I feel certain he is open to the move. There could be 1001 reasons its dragging on. But its time to get a resolution on this now, one way or the other.

• Like 1