Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

3 hours ago, RadioTom said:

I really don't understand some of the negativity towards signing 'Championship players' on here. This time last year, McGinn and Grealish were Championship players...

So were Nyland, Lansbury, AEG and Hogan :mrgreen:

And I hate to be pedantic, but weren't Grealish and McGinn PL players at this point last year? 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Innit mad how a single tweet from John Percy stating that Villa are one of many clubs in for Watkins, has created 21 pages of round and round debate. 

Watkins might never play for Villa. 

You've gotta love a good old VT transfer window meltdown. 

Edited by It's Your Round
21 pages now!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Innit mad how a single tweet from John Percy stating that Villa are one of many clubs in for Watkins, has created 21 pages of round and round debate. 

Watkins might never play for Villa. 

You've gotta love a good old VT transfer window meltdown. 

Didn't he initially say we were about to trigger his 18m release clause? I'll put this **** up on Percy and not VT this time.

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Didn't he initially say we were about to trigger his 18m release clause? I'll put this **** up on Percy and not VT this time.

Yes, the very first post on this thread is Percy saying we were to trigger his £18m release clause...... And now he has no release clause which makes you question his information full stop really. 

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah, then there's this one. 

https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1290967910614171648?s=20

Edited by It's Your Round
Don't know how to link tweets properly from my laptop

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:
19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yes, the very first post on this thread is Percy saying we were to trigger his £18m release clause...... And now he has no release clause which makes you question his information full stop really. 

Hate to be pedantic but no, the release clause came from the ever reliable source that is villareport! Just attributed to Percy.

23 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

Hate to be pedantic but no, the release clause came from the ever reliable source that is villareport! Just attributed to Percy.

He apologized for reporting on the release clause when correcting himself, so I think he did actually say it.

1 minute ago, WakefieldVillan said:

I guarantee if he goes to Sheffield United he bangs 2 past us the first time we play them. 

Are we going to say this about every player we discuss, whether we were in for them or not?

Â