Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Can’t really recall seeing him play and haven’t gone to YouTube yet but this is a huge fee for a lad who’s only really had one good albeit excellent season in the Championship.

Really hope he lives up to the hype and can shoulder the responsible that comes with it as we really need him to hit the ground running.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, penguin said:

Can’t really recall seeing him play and haven’t gone to YouTube yet but this is a huge fee for a lad who’s only really had one good albeit excellent season in the Championship.

Really hope he lives up to the hype and can shoulder the responsible that comes with it as we really need him to hit the ground running.

12 million initial fee less than those potatoes Haller and Joelinton who the Championship player boo boys would've creamed over if we signed because exotic signings.

My sports journo and Forest fan mate thinks Watkins is absolute quality. So does a Leeds fan mate

Edited by Kiwivillan

9 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

12 million initial fee less than those potatoes Haller and Joelinton who the Championship player boo boys would've creamed over if we signed because exotic signings.

My sports journo and Forest fan mate thinks Watkins is absolute quality. So does a Leeds fan mate

I was convinced they were both around the same but you are correct, astronomical fees. I’m still not quite adjusted to this post-Neymar market.

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

Leeds are convinced they can gazump us for watkins at the last minute according to their bielsa worshipping you tubers..what a bunch of obsessed clearings in the woods

Bloody hate Leeds, really hope they get the R and death spiral.

• Like 2

After watching Gealish in his 15 minute starring role tonight,  I'm reminded just how f$%%ing good he is.

I'm also made aware of how bloody awesome it is going to be having him with Watkins offering movement and pace up front. I have a very good feeling about this.

Sign a new right winger and a GK and this would be an awesome window.

Edit: got carried away,  forgot we still need a CDM too. But if you'd offered me keeping Jack,  and 4 quality first team signings I'd have bitten your hand off.  Half way there when this goes through tomorrow....

Edited by MrBlack

Â