Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

On 16/07/2020 at 21:28, The Fun Factory said:

I just wish we could have  a packed Villa Park for this. A sold out Villa Park is bigger than Vicarage Road and Dean Court combined.

Jesus that is some stat. Even the sty is almost as big as those 2 combined.  TV money has really been a leveler in the PL. Those 2 wouldn't last 5 minutes if crowds still drove revenue. 

• Like 2

We'll need to be very very good and very very lucky to still be in with a chance of survival in the last game. It will be a different game to the City one for them, we won't be getting 71% possession...

On 18/07/2020 at 07:56, TheAuthority said:

I hope side show Bob mark 1 is doing is his comedy routine. Side Show 2 is a complete word removed and I hope he breaks both of his legs and snaps a few ligaments.

I feel David Luiz is our best chance to beat Arsenal.

• Like 2

A good result here would be akin to Jesus' resurrection, feeding 5000.hungry ingrates with a sardine and a loaf of Warbutons, and Piers Morgan not being a massive bellend, all rolled into one.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Can see City having nothing to play for and drop points. 

Can't see that happening to arse chasing European football. 

Arsenal can only get European football by winning the cup now. 

EDIT - I’m wrong actually 😂

Edited by deeps

12 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Can see City having nothing to play for and drop points. 

Can't see that happening to arse chasing European football. 

Pep looked and sounded furious after Saturday and said "Now we have two weeks so we want to play the final [of the Champions League]. We want to be in rhythm. It is the last opportunity we have to go through [to win another trophy]."

He also tore into his players for not being motivated..... I cant see them not turning up Tuesday (Fingers Crossed)

• Like 1