Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

Well there is certainly no where to hide in those jerseys. Our players better stay in shape.

Think I would find the length of the sleeves uncomfortable to play in but hard to say before you test it. It's not a kit I would buy but maybe the 2nd and 3rd kits are a bit better.

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Surely you mean March? Wasn't March the month we always cocked it up? Or am I mistaken?

I don't remember! It was one of them anyway. So disappointing. Weren't we top or something at Christmas? Or maybe we were 4th. The being top thing might have been under Gregory.

1 minute ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Seeing those McGinn pics, I think I'm too fat for this kit. Need to see it on someone who isn't an athlete. 

That’s the pro fit. The stadium fit is much looser

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vreitti said:

So are we gonna talk about why our posterboy isn't seen in the new kit :detect:

There are no league badges on that shirt so it was probably taken before the last game(s) of the season and was the safe option.

35 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

There are no league badges on that shirt so it was probably taken before the last game(s) of the season and was the safe option.

And of course no guarantee that Grealish will be here, if someone throws us the gold. Wouldn't want another 15/16 debacle 

2 hours ago, rbcuk said:

This sort of shit is so annoying. Just size things accurately. They are costing themselves a stack of online sales because people are worried the kit won't fit when it arrives. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

Mcginn looking really fat and overweight here. 😂😂

Haha I thought the same. McGinn being overweight is one of the most braindead things people come out with. Stocky build, yes. Struggling for fitness, sure. But you can still *see his ribs* if he wears a tight shirt. Even the dumpiest looking PL players are all actually ripped.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

This sort of shit is so annoying. Just size things accurately. They are costing themselves a stack of online sales because people are worried the kit won't fit when it arrives. 

Just buy a size up from what you normally wear. Then it WILL fit!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Just buy a size up from what you normally wear. Then it WILL fit!

As the sizing instructions clearly state.   

I assume that's just in case you can't see your chest size in the table and pick the size related to that chest size.  I really don't understand what's so hard. 

I tried to buy some shorts from Sports Direct and had to look up 3 different sizing charts depending on which brand you bought so this is not just a Kappa thing. 

Let's face it.  If clothing manufacturers really wanted their clothes to actually fit properly they would completely ignore chest size and start selling clothes by belly size. 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, rbcuk said:

These sizes make no sense to me. A 52cm chest is about 18 inches - that's not a chest size that makes sense to me. A mens average chest size is around 100cm - that's a medium - the XXXXL here is listed with a chest size of 67cm.

I guess they're not using the normal measure of the distance around the chest and are just using the width of the chest - which I guess means double it and maybe add a bit?

It's deliberately obtuse - it's like displaying speed limits on the road at miles per half hour. Pathetic.

As ever, KAPPA are a company that makes clothes for people that they hate. They're like a company that actively dislikes their customers. 

Â