Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

On 01/08/2020 at 12:54, slovenian said:

aston-villa-matchday-t-shirt-claret-kids

Matchday T-Shirt

Wish I could buy that without the sponsor. That's my favourite thing about some of the Luke training gear, and why I'll keep wearing that instead of newer stuff.

I presume I'm not the only person who had to go and find out wtf a Cazoo is. Bollocks, the advertising is working. 

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Wish I could buy that without the sponsor. That's my favourite thing about some of the Luke training gear, and why I'll keep wearing that instead of newer stuff.

I presume I'm not the only person who had to go and find out wtf a Cazoo is. Bollocks, the advertising is working. 

I can't be arsed, so what is it? 

53 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Just buy a size up from what you normally wear. Then it WILL fit!

This is fine, but couldn't they just adjust their sizing labels down a size and avoid this issue altogether?

I'm hoping I'll find one in a shop in Australia so I can try it on, but we'll see.

17 minutes ago, vreitti said:

I can't be arsed, so what is it? 

A used car dealership. Makes you proud to wear the shirt doesn't it?

Better than the gambling scumbags, I suppose, but I'll keep wearing my Acorns shirt with pride when I go to games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

A used car dealership. Makes you proud to wear the shirt doesn't it?

Better than the gambling scumbags, I suppose, but I'll keep wearing my Acorns shirt with pride when I go to games.

I’m past the point of caring. 
Whoever pays us the most gets our shirt 

3 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

Just buy a size up from what you normally wear. Then it WILL fit!

That’s not entirely true of last years kit. Home M fits me like a glove. Away and third M was too tight and large is too baggy for my liking (athletic build)

51 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

So when’s the away kit being revealed?

Sorry if it’s already been discussed, I’m too lazy/busy to check. 

Hopefully soon with a new player to model it.  Pretty sure it's just going to be like one of the Kappa template kits posted earlier on, black with claret pinstripes.

1 minute ago, MNVillan said:

No idea how legitimate this is, but he nailed the info about the home kit before it came out.

Going by the green third kit the mock up above looks a little PC by current standards! 

I’m still mortified the home shirt costs £57 to pre order!

Â