Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

1 minute ago, punkymonkey666 said:

I quite like the camo 3rd shirt (if real).

Not sure what's going on with the colours on the collar though! Lime or navy shorts maybe?

Navy shorts would make sense, although lime green shorts would be awesome.

Well Kappa has made a bunch of camouflage kits for Napoli over the years, all terrible so it might a real one.

Hope it's not, about the ugliest and silliest thing possible. Good thing with camo I guess is that no one will see you looking like a clearing in the woods.

• Haha 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Disappointed that the badge on the away isn't monochrome like on that mockup though

No kidding. Our regular badge doesn’t have enough contrast with the lion/star and baby blue background. FFS, the lion and star are basically invisible in that picture.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I don't know why but I picture Douglas scoring a worldie in that third kit.

That black kit is definitely a 2-0 win at West Ham. McGinn and Guilbert scoring.

• Like 2

That 'third kit' looks more like a training kit to me, be surprised if it was our real third kit.

But there's no doubt they're both going to be part of our teamwear, we're not big enough to bother faking this stuff at the moment!

22 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

That grey kit is uglier than the ugliest girl I've ever taken home from a night at Snobs. And that is some doing. Absolutely horrendous. 

Snobs, that ages you Don.............🤩

Â