Match Thread: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

1 minute ago, srsmithusa said:

i would like to see us at a minimum use all 5 subs.  and take jack off.  the manager has got to be clear that this kind of performance will not keep your shirt.  i don't care who you are.

Yup I'd take Jack off to be honest.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Another game, another day Grealish may as well have stayed at home. If we get £40m for him, we'll be lucky.

Oh I thought he had stayed at home, flicking through the Kays and Burlington catalogues looking for 'lavish' furniture for his new Cheshire home.

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Because the team is good enough to beat them. We didn’t because the manager is crap, and unable to instill any pride or motivation into them. 

You are the delusional one if you think Smith is a good manager. 

I don't think he's a good manager. I think we've made his job almost impossible. 

The team is good enough because you say so? Great, OK then. 

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

If Smith can't motivate them for a relegation battle, how can he continue as a manager next year?

He probably won't - I don't believe any manager can survive with the sort of stats Smith has now.

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Put it in perspective due to this shitty virus, I have taken a part time job loading and unloading vans (at 62 years of age) not used to manual work. But I give it my all as the lads I am working with depend on it. Got home as quick as I can to watch this bunch. I have put in more effort tonight for minimum wage than this bunch of Representatives for Wellingborough have all week 

respect

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

I don't think he's a good manager. I think we've made his job almost impossible. 

The team isn't good enough because I say so? Great, OK then. 

FTFY

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

I dont know how many times we all say the same thing. The players may be crap, the tactics may be crap. But FFS where is the effort and the passion. 

FFS Dean leave just leave because they aren't trying for you and you aren't making them. Do you think this same buch of players would be doing this under Fergie ?? 

The complete lack of fight from anybody in a position to change the mentality on the pitch has been an absolute joke,the owners reluctance to change the coaching staff,the coaching staff doing the same things week in and week out has been a disgrace to the fans of this club and the club itself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Why SHOULD we beat them? 

I think its delusional to demand this team should have stayed up. 

Why? I would argue it’s delusional to not blame Smith for the fact we are so inept & clueless. He has been found out and isn’t a top drawer manager. No shame just isn’t good enough and has learnt nothing as the seasons gone on. 

• Like 1