Match Thread: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

Just now, DCJonah said:

Why SHOULD we beat them? 

I think its delusional to demand this team should have stayed up. 

Because the team is good enough to beat them. We didn’t because the manager is crap, and unable to instill any pride or motivation into them. 

You are the delusional one if you think Smith is a good manager. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i would like to see us at a minimum use all 5 subs.  and take jack off.  the manager has got to be clear that this kind of performance will not keep your shirt.  i don't care who you are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Why SHOULD we beat them? 

I think its delusional to demand this team should have stayed up. 

No point debating with you, you are so blinded you have lost all ability to be objective. There is some delusional posts being written but not sure you'll be able to work out by who.

• Like 2

Where do we go from here?

Issues financially, back in the Championship after the monumental effort and feel good factor last year, losing Grealish, Luiz, Mings, McGinn. Left with El Ghazi, Hause and Trez.

It all looks pretty bleak.

This has been the merry go round for the last decade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim said:

Because the team is good enough to beat them. We didn’t because the manager is crap, and unable to instill any pride or motivation into them. 

You are the delusional one if you think Smith is a good manager. 

I hope we keep him even if we go down, now very likely, and that in a couple of years when we're back and doing well in the Premier League that you get to revise that opinion.

• Haha 2

Put it in perspective due to this shitty virus, I have taken a part time job loading and unloading vans (at 62 years of age) not used to manual work. But I give it my all as the lads I am working with depend on it. Got home as quick as I can to watch this bunch. I have put in more effort tonight for minimum wage than this bunch of Representatives for Wellingborough have all week 

• Like 4