Match Thread: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We losing 3-0 and grealish smiling. Go i wont miss you on performances like this. 

You dont give a shit like rest of them

Exactly, only one that has shown any passion is Luiz and he’s surrounded with this lot of losers 

• Like 2

I think grealish has been found out. They figured out how to stop him, they know he will hold the ball, and their defense has the time to organise themselves. Every single time. 

It doesn't help that there is absolutely no movement up top. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I told @DCJonah that I couldn;t blame him at all for the first half.

However, this is where the problems start, again, lack of proactivity...

yeah we probably would lose anyway but nothing tried until the game is already lost ffs.

This over the entire course of the season has cost us IMO.

Look at the bench. Getting angry with him for not bringing these guys on earlier is so daft IMO. 

Same for most of the season. 

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep

I see stuff like "what does he say at half time" and can't help but think that's been a criticism of every manager since MON

I don't know how we change owners, managers, god knows how many players and yet we seem stuck in the same cycle of depressing shite 

it must be in the water at BH

• Like 1

It’s actually surreal watching this second half. I can’t recall seeing many matches where a team appeared to give less of a shit.

I’ve thought for a while that there must be something up behind the scenes given the body language and general demeanour of the players, as well as the catastrophic collapse in performances. 

4 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

What I don't understand is why is Terry so passive? Surely he can give out some bollocking or has he succumbed to the villa way? 

Because the game is over and we are playing a vastly superior side. What do you want him to do? Shout, roar and show pashun like tactics tim?