Match Thread: Liverpool v Villa

limpid

Everyone’s crying that we don’t make any changes and the players on the bench are so bad that when we bring them on we always get worse.

Smith can’t win. He’s been dealt a rough hand with the poor recruitment strategy and I genuinely don’t think anybody could keep this squad up.

• Like 2

Just now, Mjvilla said:

But Smith is a fool. 👍

Yes, this shows we can perform. Has we played like this more often we’d have more points and that’s on Smith.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mjvilla said:

But Smith is a fool. 👍

Yep he is. Made the subs late and we git punished foolish. Thats why he is a fool.

But you continue to be happy with a mediocre points return

Just now, tom_avfc said:

Everyone’s crying that we don’t make any changes and the players on the bench are so bad that when we bring them on we always get worse.

Smith can’t win. He’s been dealt a rough hand with the poor recruitment strategy and I genuinely don’t think anybody could keep this squad up.

I'm not happy with him, but I increasingly agree. Our squad is **** woeful, and the people behind this season's recruitment need to be sacked.

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Jota running about like he's already played 90 minutes this morning.

One of the reasons I'd much rather have some of the kids on the bench than the likes of Jota or Lansbury.

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Poor subs once again. Should have made the change earlier. Half our players are dead on their feet. 

Change for who? Who’s going to come on and sure things up? Lansbury?

They bring on 3 players worth between £100-150 million quid. We bring on Jota. We don’t have the squad to compete at this level.

Our first team can just about compete for 55 mins and then we fall short. It’s been the same all season.

• Like 1