Match Thread: Liverpool v Villa

limpid

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

Is a one nil loss a reasonable result? Hard to stomach that I'm thinking this, but would you take one nil now

No because we need points to stay up 

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No it isnt stop being so sensitive  jesus

Keyboard warriors like your comment are why people have so many mental health problems. I've witnessed it, it's horrible your comment was horrible. That kind of comment, in my opinion, is why bans should be on this site.

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

I don't rate Smith but I don't see how people can be angry at this performance 

We ain’t, i think a lot are more annoyed with when he actually used the subs as most could see Davis wasn’t doing anything up there and needed changing 

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

And do what though? We're obviously trying to catch them on the break. We have no pace on the bench? 

If we had some pacy wingers on the bench then yeah, fair enough, but we haven't.

Barry has pace, guilbert has pace, so, yeah, we do.

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not lost at home in something like 56 games, won every home game this season, salah scored at every home game this year, had a shot on goal in the first 30 mins in every game this season (apart from today) absolutely pissed the league and current CL champions

Smith out 

Are we watching the game in front of us, or the stats sheet?

Just now, Genie said:

We can still get a point which would be a good point

We won't though.  That sort of thing just doesn't happen to us. Even though we deserve it and have done enough.  It just won't happen. 

Just now, Mjvilla said:

Keyboard warriors like your comment are why people have so many mental health problems. I've witnessed it, it's horrible your comment was horrible. That kind of comment, in my opinion, is why bans should be on this site.

I didnt hear you piping up when bruce was getting abused. 

Stop being a baby

• Like 1