U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Trumpite suckers have so far crowdfunded Donny's litigation fund to the tune of $8 million. I suspect that this may actually be earmarked for his upcoming defence against criminal charges. Or just go into his pocket. 

Yes, accountability for these donations is going to be completely non existent isn't it. Definitely some pockets to be lined for those good ole boys who are shortly going to be seeking new employment. 

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Trumpite suckers have so far crowdfunded Donny's litigation fund to the tune of $8 million. I suspect that this may actually be earmarked for his upcoming defence against criminal charges. Or just go into his pocket. 

Not sure it's criminal charges he's worried about as I doubt anything will come of that as it'll start a tit for tat that neither party would want to go down post-election. I think his main concern is bankruptcy and tax issues. He and his company owe an absolute f***ton of money. He owes Deutsche Bank $340 million alone and once they go after recovering their debt, the rest of the companies he owes money to will want their piece of the action. Money is his house of cards. Now criminal charges may come as a result of that but that won't be connected to the Dems directly. Much like Capone and a whole host of others, it'll be his tax avoidance that will eventually do for him

• Like 2

Arizona has around 450k votes left to count and say they will be able to announce about 140k of them at 2am UK time and should have counted vast majority remaining over the weekend. This could go on for some time yet unless Pennsylvania has a big shift to Biden by end of today.

Edited by markavfc40

Â