U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Fireworks at CNN! :lol:

Republican guy getting roasted.

He absolutely is. And the other reporters eloquently and really stating it as it is. 

Edited by sidcow

Continued statements about the irresponsible actions of a man who knows he has an obsessive fan base of constantly claiming cheating/fraud with no basis whilst armed supporters are surrounding people going about their jobs in counting cast votes. 

OK, either CNN are deliberately totally anti Trump or they just tell the truth. 

Are they totally unbiased? 

Everything they are saying is to my mind completely and utterly true but they are open faced saying Trump is a liar and is about to continue to lie.

So I am now wondering if they are just being genuine or just the opposite of Fox.  They are going as far as to take the piss out of Trump. 

Edited by sidcow

Just now, sidcow said:

OK, either CNN are deliberately totally anti Trump or they just tell the truth. 

Are they totally unbiased? 

Everything they are saying it to my mind completely and utterly true but they are open faced saying Trump is a liar and is about to continue to lie.

So I am now wondering if they are just being genuine or just the opposite of Fox.  They are going as far as to take the piss out of Trump. 

He is a demonstrable liar. He has told blatant lies over and over again, pretty much every day of his presidency.

Here's some just from the last few days. All verifiable via other sources.

He's a liar, he's a fraud, he's a traitor at war with democracy, and I hope he ends up in prison.

• Like 3

(picks dream TV moment)

Fox News reporter tells Trump live during the press conference that Nevada has been called for Biden, he now has 270 votes and they have called the election for him.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In a sensible election, this would be a concession speech. I can't even imagine the levels of batshit crazy we're about to witness. Some journalists are claiming he's told his advisors that if he loses, he's running again in 2024. 

• Like 2

Just now, ml1dch said:

(picks dream TV moment)

Fox News reporter tells Trump live during the press conference that Nevada has been called for Biden and they have called the election for him.

Nevada are saving the results until after Wilder v Fury 3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

He is a demonstrable liar. He has told blatant lies over and over again, pretty much every day of his presidency.

Here's some just from the last few days. All verifiable via other sources.

He's a liar, he's a fraud, he's a traitor at war with democracy, and I hope he ends up in prison.

Yeah, I know and I 100% agree. 

It's just so weird to see a massive American news organisation so utterly Anti Trump.  Properly taking the piss out of him EXACTLY like I think they should. 

Just now, markavfc40 said:

It is actually quite frightening what he may say as he has so many nut job followers who could end up doing some serious harm to others off the back of what he comes out with. He is nailed on to throw petrol on the fire.

Yep, he knows this too. He’s a mad man who has lost control, a sore loser, he isn’t going to take this laying down, he’s seen the petrol and he has a match.

Â