U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Georgia have confirmed they will finish counting today.  I'm waiting for that midnight trail from Georgia.

Don’t take the piss. Erasure, that was strong, this is effectively Hangover 3. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

Don’t take the piss. Erasure, that was strong, this is effectively Hangover 3. 

Surely Hangover 3 was worth it purely for the final scene?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, choffer said:

"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words." Matthew 6:7

Sad to see you quoting typical rubbish from a JPF sympathizer...

Nevada looks fine. Rural counties chipping away a few hundred Biden votes at a time. Still lots more from Clark, so Nevada should be in the bag.

Obviously shouldn't have needed to be worried about it in the first place, but all seems good there now.

5 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

I wonder if the Republicans are so convinced of electoral fraud because they/Russia have made sure there are votes for the Dems which are not legit and thus killing off any chance of the Dems ever winning again.

They don't need a rococo conspiracy like that. The simple electoral dynamics of America's electoral systems already repeatedly allow Republicans to rule with a minority of votes.

To be frank, it's quite hard to see how Democrats can win the Senate at all these days.

:crylaugh: 

twitter censors his bullshit so now getting other people to do it for him. God without wishing to get ahead of myself, it would be glorious if all the newspapers could just go with a front page picture of him in a nappy in, or a massive headline just saying LOSER. 

Clake County NV presser at the moment is highlighting 2 issues

1. US journalists are f***ing stupid

2. Nevada isn't getting called until next week at the earliest due to their processes

Hats off to the man who is fielding the questions, he's dealing with dumbasses

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

2. Nevada isn't getting called until next week at the earliest due to their processes

Thats frustrating. 

When are Georgia and pennsylvania set to be announced. This needs to be over, the longer it goes on the more opportunities he gets to brain wash his cult.

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

If you live in America it would have to be second nature to deal with dumbasses on a daily basis. 

f5088422-eb74-4eaf-8069-5f6a42cb45fb.jpg

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

If you live in America it would have to be second nature to deal with dumbasses on a daily basis. 

It was going along these lines...

Journo: How many ballots are outstanding?

Election Official: I literally just spent the first five minutes talking to you and giving you exact figures of what ballots were remaining and what categories they fall into

J2: Why is it taking so long?

EO:I just explained that quite extensively in answer to the previous question which was exactly the same as yours, I'm not going to repeat myself.

J3: Can you comment on these figures... Starts reeling off figures

EO: Those are someone elses figures not the ones I gave you. I suggest you go ask whoever gave them to you. My figures are accurate

Nevada is a Ballots postmarked by State so they can still arrive until the middle of next week.

There are a number of ballots who haven't correctly provided their ID when voting, they have until tomorrow to do so

• Like 2

Â