U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

19 minutes ago, AJ said:

Has to, just has to go down in American history as Worst President Ever. 

Haven't you heard?   People are saying he's the best President ever and may get added to Mt. Rushmore.

Edited by il_serpente
typo

How on Earth do they get away with saying things like this over and over again?

In northern Nevada, Washoe County is running a livestream of vote counting, so citizens can see how the sausage is made for themselves. 

Biden is currently leading in the state by less than 8,000 votes and with about 85% of the vote counted.

In a phone call with reporters earlier today, top Trump aide Jason Miller said that Nevada is a state "rife with corruption", though offering no evidence. 

Link

9 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Haven't you heard?   People are saying he's the best President ever and may get added to Mr. Rushmore.

Mr Rushmore? My 2nd year History Teacher. I'd be suprised if he's still alive to be honest. 

• Like 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

So are Senate and HofR going to be Republican? And if so, is there any point in a Biden presidency? 

Just the senate, and yes, even if it’ll be less effective. 

It's just hilarious that they are so clearly doing everything in their power to circumvent the democratic process whilst claiming they're trying to protect it.  Crystal clear to anyone with a modicum of intelligence what they are doing. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

It will cost $3m to have a recount from the cheeseheads. You'd think a billionaire could get that from the bottom of the sofa so why are they begging for dosh from Cletus and Co ?

Heists GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

So are Senate and HofR going to be Republican? And if so, is there any point in a Biden presidency? 

House remains with Democrats, though R's gained some seats so the majority is smaller.   The point in the Biden presidency is that, although he may not get much through the Senate, he won't initiate the destructive things Trump would have.   He'll likely pull DoJ support for the lawsuit trying to end Obamacare if it's not over by the time he's inaugurated, for example.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Trump already demanding a recount in Wisconsin

Aren't they already on the third? If I understood the Wisconsin election official interviewed on the BBC about 20 mins ago correctly. I'm sure that's what she said

23 minutes ago, AJ said:

Has to, just has to go down in American history as Worst President Ever. 

Not so sure, he seems the type of chancer that has artificially inflated everything to suit his own purposes, the stuff about him keeping the dollar as high as possible for example

wait until he's passed Biden the shitty end of the stick and takes to twitter to revel in his failure to carry on the masquerade 

He's lined up a fair few statistics that enable him to write his own version of events 

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Aren't they already on the third? If I understood the Wisconsin election official interviewed on the BBC about 20 mins ago correctly. I'm sure that's what she said

They'll demand to have their lawyers in the room during the recount, armed with assault rifles and without masks.

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

He can get the Justice Department to carry out  an unhindered investigation into the last 4 years which could put some of those Senators in hot water.

• Like 1

Can't they bus in a load of Canadians to do the counting? We can't have an English official in the World Cup can we? 

Or maybe some Italians with Pierluigi Collins in charge. No one is going to question him are they:

the-italian-referee-pierluigi-collina-ge

Â