Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

12 hours ago, Steero113 said:

image.png.6158cf961d134c4978a6f1031903267a.png

"Pretty happy" with signing a 21 year old prem regular when you were in the championship relegation places before the WC? I thought our fans were hard to pleaseย 

Spoke to a Boro fan about where heโ€™ll fit in, and itโ€™s most likely that heโ€™ll compete with McGree on the left, however this role plays more like a 10 than a traditional winger. Hoping this works out both our boys there! Theyโ€™ve been given the number 10 and 11 shirts, so no pressure lads!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Spoke to a Boro fan about where heโ€™ll fit in, and itโ€™s most likely that heโ€™ll compete with McGree on the left, however this role plays more like a 10 than a traditional winger. Hoping this works out both our boys there! Theyโ€™ve been given the number 10 and 11 shirts, so no pressure lads!

Crazy!ย 

• 2 weeks later...

He did well in his brief time, comfortable in possession, made some good passes, went past players a few times, on a few occassions with better passes from other MIddlesbrough players, Crooks and McGree, he could have had a few shooting opportunities, other Middlesbrough players weren't scared to pass to him, could tell that they trust him. But the main thing that stood out to me was that he looked a lot more direct on the ball than he did whilst at Norwich, seemed like he'd been told not to be scared to express himself, he actually played well whilst at Norwich from what I saw so don't mean that as a criticism was just playing in a different way, but today looked more the style of player we saw for our U23s.

I wouldn't expect him to start next game or probably not for a few games yet, Middlesbrough in incredible form going to have to work hard to get into their starting line-up, but today was a good start for him.

• Like 3

'Ramsey looked very good when he came on. We have options, dawn'

'The icing on the cake was to see Aaron Ramsey get a run out, nobody thought he would be back playing this early, oh and he is also a hell of a young player, him and Cam in the same team for us, get me another pint in'

'Ramsey looks lively! Some nice touches'

'Ramsey looks like heโ€™s gonna have a similar impact to archer, really quick on the ball and off it.'

'Ramsey looks tasty!'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ร—
ร—
ร‚