Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah fantastic 

B

Stuff like this never bites us in the back passage 

It’s not quite the same villa as the last 10 years where anyone who needed to break a  bad streak or some kind of record was guaranteed to do it against Villa.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He actually seems quite excited, fair play to the lad.

Burnley don't play Dycheball under Kompany.

He'll have a chance to develop well and get first team experience hopefully.

Yeah Kompany does things the right way, hopefully he's a success and we buy him back

37 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I think the buy back clause was a big factor in his decision to go..

He has always seemed a confident lad not in a cocky way so I think he will feel he will make it back

Good luck to him, he clearly needs first team football if he’s to flourish and he’s done well to get a move to a premier league club when you consider his experience. He’s got huge potential and will go far imo, the buy back gives us the option to bring him home one day. But even if we don’t, it’s still a huge positive that we can produce (and profit from) young players that go on to have careers in the top flight.

I don't think I've ever seen him play. I know he was more highly rated than Jacob as a kid but Jacob has come on leaps and bounds and is also very physically imposing (though he wasn't initially). 

Will be very interested to watch his progress and perhaps he'll be a villan again in a couple of years. 

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He actually seems quite excited, fair play to the lad.

Burnley don't play Dycheball under Kompany.

He'll have a chance to develop well and get first team experience hopefully.

When you're that age all you want to do is play. That wasn't going to happen with us at this moment. I wonder if he plays against us the weekend ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

All the best to him, it certainly says a lot of his talent and reputation that he goes for 14m without even making a prem appearance.

Indeed, was thinking he must be quite highly rated in the young player circuit and by Kompany obviously.

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The statement from villa seems abit cold which is bizarre considering he is brother of JJ 

I thought that too. They didn’t wish him luck or anything. The sort of factual statement that players who have forced moves get. Maybe we’re overthinking it but it was noticeably cold.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

I thought that too. They didn’t wish him luck or anything. The sort of factual statement that players who have forced moves get. Maybe we’re overthinking it but it was noticeably cold.  

Maybe AJ pushed for the move. The statement did raise an eyebrow at least. 

3 minutes ago, Villastine said:

Great move for Ramsey but not sure its a great move for Villa, unless the buy back is iron clad. 

Think he's a better prospect than Carney

I'd say Unai will have made it clear to him he wants him back, providing he delivers and shows drive.

16 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

How much could they say about a player who hasn’t even made an appearance in the prem.

12 minutes ago, Villastine said:

Think he's a better prospect than Carney

AJ finds space really well and looks to be more of a goal threat.

He's some way off Carney technically at the moment IMO.

Â