Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

He will learn from his mistakes it's only his 3rd or so game at the top level so will improve as he gains the experience.  Exactly the reasons we sold him with a buyback.

Sink or Swim I guess same with Archer.

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Early days but so far does not look anywhere near JJs level

He is obviously youngwe too

Sure 2 years ago people posted on here that Ramsey wasnt on Chukwuemekas level

• Like 1

He was the best player on the pitch in his full debut against Man Utd. If we judged all players on how they played at St James’s Park, well, not many Villa players would come out with much credit. 

I’m more convinced than ever that he’ll be a very good Premier League player. 

Good footballer. Just like Archer and Philogene. But being good enough to play for the Villa now is a whole different ball game. I hope he settles well and shows Emery what he is missing but the standard needed might not be achievable. 

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Subbed on and off tonight. Not sure if injury or just tactical.

BBC Live text said he'd got a knock and had to go off...4 minutes into injury time. Hopefully nothing serious but can't find any more info at the moment. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Not gone well for Ramsey and Archer has it.

Turns out Emery knows what he is doing and knows how to analyse a player.

I think both chose the wrong clubs. Ramsey should have looked to get a Bundesliga move 

12 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Not gone well for Ramsey and Archer has it.

To be fair it would be interesting to see how both would do next season in the championship. Both Burnley and Sheff Utd. are out of their depth in this league, very hard for a young player to impress at those clubs this season. 

Â