Covid-19 and Football

Zatman

7 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I thought you weren’t allowed to cancel games for Covid? Isn’t that why we were forced to play a bunch of teenagers vs Liverpool 

No

That was our decision wasn't it? We chose to play the game because there weren't enough gaps in the schedule to rearrange it.

It was the FA cup anyway so maybe the rules are different

4 hours ago, villaglint said:

I thought you weren’t allowed to cancel games for Covid? Isn’t that why we were forced to play a bunch of teenagers vs Liverpool 

You can cancell league games but the FA cup games must be played or forfited.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Why are unvaccinated fans not allowed enter the stadium but unvaccinated players are OK 🤔

unvaccinated fans can enter. you can get a covid passport with a negative test

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

OK i thought I heard was just vaccinated now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59613384

This can be done either with an NHS Covid Pass showing a recent negative test or full vaccination - or an alternative way of showing a negative lateral flow or PCR test within the past 48 hours, such as a text or an email from the NHS.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

My mum is emotionally blackmailing me into not going to the Burnley before I get my booster jab.

I'm probably gonna skip that and maybe Chelsea with the way it is at the moment.

Just recovered from it myself so I'm probably at peak immunity but wife is pregnant so don't want to be passing it to her and I'm pretty sure VP is where I caught it from.

Â