Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

24 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Anyone else feel his positioning was totally off against Walsall?  Had a few good forays forward but was a mess in defense.

I saw it more as being a bit too eager. Had a few wild challenges to begin with but managed to settle in.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

Anyone else feel his positioning was totally off against Walsall?  Had a few good forays forward but was a mess in defense.

Modern game

I watched him play the first half against Walsall and whilst I thought he was much better than Ashley Young, who replaced him at half time, I did feel he looked like another season on loan would be best for him. I was surprised that Guilbert didn't play. Unless he picked up a niggle, I was hoping he would be our back up this season.

• Like 1

On 10/07/2022 at 10:59, Monkeypuzzle said:

I watched him play the first half against Walsall and whilst I thought he was much better than Ashley Young, who replaced him at half time, I did feel he looked like another season on loan would be best for him. I was surprised that Guilbert didn't play. Unless he picked up a niggle, I was hoping he would be our back up this season.

If Guilbert is for staying, then KKH needs a loan, can't be having him as 3rd or 4th choice behind Guilbert and Young.  A full season at a top championship team will do wonders, then he can come in and fight with Cash when Guilbert moves on and Young eventually retires.  

I'd be happy to see him go out on loan if Guilbert stays. I'm confident he could do a perfectly good job as back up this year but if he gets regular game time on loan he can get EVEN BETTER next season when Young and Guilbert are probably gone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Talented but he needs another loan

yep he needs another season, that mistake at the end would have been punished by better opposition

Looks frightening going forward

• Like 1

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

I take it he played well? Judging from peoples reactions here and on socials. Same with Iro and Archer?

I'd say Iro was quiet, KHH had a good half going forward and Archer stole the show with his energy and movement.

• Thanks 1

I thought he was one of the highlights of the game, played well going forward, didn't really have much to do defensively. I wouldn't read too much into his mistake at the end in of itself, that was just something that will happen to all players from time to time, but another loan probably best option for next season, give him a season in Championship and consistent game time.

Â