WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Two fish in a tank.

One says to the other...."So how do you drive this thing then ?"

Two parrots, sitting on a perch.

One says to the other...."Can you smell fish?"

A man walks into a bar, and asks for a pint.

The barman starts pulling the pint, and says, "I couldn't help noticing, but you seem to have a melon for a head."

"Yes" says the man, and there's a story as to why - "When I first moved into my house, a very old cottage, I discovered an ancient looking chest in the loft. I looked inside the chest and found an old brass lamp. While I was rubbing the dust from it a genie appeared."

"Blimey!" says the barman, "Tell me more"

"Well, this genie granted me three wishes. So I said, 'For my first wish:, I'd like a trillion pounds!' and Lo and behold, suddenly, a trillion pounds appeared right next to me, all tied up in a red ribbon"

"Wowsa!" said the barman. "What was your next wish, then?"

"Well" said the bloke, "I asked for a harem of beautiful ladies, to be at my beck and call, 24 hours a day".

"Wahey!" said the barman, handing over the pint, "have this on the house, but tell me - what was your final wish?"

The man takes a sip of his pint and says "For my third wish, I told the genie, I'd like a chuffing great melon for a head."

I don't blame Ashley Young for missing his penalty. It must have been confusing for him, taking a spot kick without diving first.

Just been to the bookies to collect my winnings from the tenner I put on England getting knocked out in the quarter-finals on penalties.

I wonder what I'll spend my ten pounds and seventeen pence on...

Just been to the bookies to collect my winnings from the tenner I put on England getting knocked out in the quarter-finals on penalties.

I wonder what I'll spend my ten pounds and seventeen pence on...

:lol:

Â