WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Two Irishmen standing at the bar, Paddy says to Mick "Tell me Mick, why do those scuba divers fall off their boats backwards to get into the sea?" Murphy tuts and replies " Jesus, Paddy thats simple, if they fell forwards they'd still be on the **** boat...."

In honour of the inventor of the TV remote control who died today, there will be a minutes mute.

Apparently the inventor of the TV remote's coffin lid has gone missing. So they've had to sellotape him in.

Wife came home from work to find husband watching football. she says "I've decided I'm leaving you, all you do is talk about football, you think about nothing else, also I'm seeing someone else he's younger, hansome, tender, understanding, treets me like a queen, does anything I ask, has a 9inch cock and **** me every day hard and dirty till I can't take anymore"...

"Really?" the husband replied "what team does he support?"

The best thing about alcohol hand gel in hospitals isn't the hygiene,

but that everyone walks around like they're hatching a dastardly plan.

I like this one. I'm going to try to remember it. Come on brain

On June 3rd the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Celebrations are set to climax with over 1000 boats sailing up the River Thames.

That`s the most seamen for an 85 year old grandmother since Wayne Rooney went for a massage.

There once was a bear hunter who was having no luck in finding his quarry. All at once, he felt a tap on his shoulder from behind. It was a huge grizzly bear. The hunter's shock was increased when the bear spoke to him.

"You are hunting me, I'll bet", said the bear. "You may choose your punishment. Either I will maul you to death or **** you up the arse!"

The hunter didn't want to die, so he consented to give the bear the pleasure of his booty. The bear left satisfied and the hunter returned to his cabin.

The next day, the hunter decided to kill the bear for revenge. But, as luck would have it, the grizzly found him first. Once again, the hunter felt the tap on his shoulder and the bear made his request. The hunter dropped his pants, bent over, and took what the beast had to offer.

The third day, the hunter was really irate and decided he would torture and kill that bear! Once more, though, the bear was the better hunter. When the man felt the familiar tap on his shoulder, he expected to hear the grizzly's offer of a choice again, but this time the bear just said, "You're not really into this for the hunting anymore, are you?!

There once was a bear hunter who was having no luck in finding his quarry. All at once, he felt a tap on his shoulder from behind. It was a huge grizzly bear. The hunter's shock was increased when the bear spoke to him.

"You are hunting me, I'll bet", said the bear. "You may choose your punishment. Either I will maul you to death or **** you up the arse!"

The hunter didn't want to die, so he consented to give the bear the pleasure of his booty. The bear left satisfied and the hunter returned to his cabin.

The next day, the hunter decided to kill the bear for revenge. But, as luck would have it, the grizzly found him first. Once again, the hunter felt the tap on his shoulder and the bear made his request. The hunter dropped his pants, bent over, and took what the beast had to offer.

The third day, the hunter was really irate and decided he would torture and kill that bear! Once more, though, the bear was the better hunter. When the man felt the familiar tap on his shoulder, he expected to hear the grizzly's offer of a choice again, but this time the bear just said, "You're not really into this for the hunting anymore, are you?!

My father told that joke about 7 years ago. I still don't get it. I understand all the words, but the humour is so so gentle it's barely even a joke. People he told it to though found it incredibly funny. I sat wondering why they found that funny, yet when I recount a mitch hedberg line, all I get are blank stares. "Charisma son, how can I explain charisma to you?"

"**** off"

Â