WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

God is on the cross and there is a throng of people all around cheering and geering and yelling etc.

God: Petet,Peter.

Peter: I am comming my lord I am comming.

And Peter starts to fight his way through the throng of people, a couple of minutes God calls out again.

God: Peter,Peter

Peter is halfway through the throng of people and he answers. I am comming my lord I am comming.

A few minutes later god calls out again.

God: Peter,Peter.

Just then Peter breakes through the throng of people.He is cut and bleeding and his clothes are torn and his hair is all messed up, he knels at the bottom of the cross and says.

Peter: I am here my lord,what is it.

God: Peter, I can see the roof of your house from here.

God is on the cross and there is a throng of people all around cheering and geering and yelling etc.

God: Petet,Peter.

Peter: I am comming my lord I am comming.

And Peter starts to fight his way through the throng of people, a couple of minutes God calls out again.

God: Peter,Peter

Peter is halfway through the throng of people and he answers. I am comming my lord I am comming.

A few minutes later god calls out again.

God: Peter,Peter.

Just then Peter breakes through the throng of people.He is cut and bleeding and his clothes are torn and his hair is all messed up, he knels at the bottom of the cross and says.

Peter: I am here my lord,what is it.

God: Peter, I can see the roof of your house from here.

Are you kidding? 1960s at least!

*Stereotypical Irish joke alert*

Paddy wanted to sell his car, so his mate told him to wind back the mileage and he'd get a better price. When he saw him a few days later he asked how he got on and Paddy said when he finished winding it back it only had 7000 on the clock, so he'd decided to keep it!!!

I once read that the jokes you get in crackers are deliberately unfunny.

If they were good jokes, then some people might not get them and that would divide the dinner party. But when they're so bad that everyone knows they're bad, the dinner party is united in the usual groans of how terrible the jokes are.

So, in conclusion, I believe PussEKatt is merely trying to unite Villa fans in these depressing times that the club is going through with his brand of awful comedy.

Â