Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Really not buying Bemrahma hype. Definitely better value available elsewhere 

You pay for the luxury that it won't take him 6-8 months to settle into a new country and English football. The blokes got talent, it's less of a risk that he won't perform.

We got away with it this year but we need a balance between settled players in the English leagues and players that are better value for money but take time to settle. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I really hope we go for Benrahma & Eze! :)

Agreed, it's annoying that the Mail gives us only an "outside chance" of bringing them in. Who else would you go for with say £150m to spend in this window?  Villa could do a lot worse than seek some advice from you too! ;)

• Like 1

Just watched a six minute youtube clip of Benrahma and his tricks and dribbles look amazing they really do but there was very little creating true chances in the final third or goals.  Was the clip consistent with his play or does he create many chances? has a lot of assists? and scores goals? or is he a trick master but not great end product.  Just wondering for those that have watched a lot of him

47 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Didn't we all sir? Didn't we all?.... Stares at the imagined rain (it's 30 degrees here) streaming down the window beside him and dreams of James Richardson sipping an espresso in a cafe in Rome while giving us the run down of the latest stories in "La Gazzetta dello Sport"

Ah, good times!

Gazzetta Football Italia 20th May 1995 - YouTube

Good times indeed...

If you haven’t seen it yet, I recommend watching “Golazzo The Football Italia Story”

A fun look back...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Whatever we do. No more players from Brugge. For the love of God.

How about we just give the Belgian league a complete miss this time? 😆

Would like us to expand on our targets and look at Italy, Germany, Spain & South America. With Wes & Doug here we could maybe attract and integrate more talented and skilful players from those regions...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Good times indeed...

If you haven’t seen it yet, I recommend watching “Golazzo The Football Italia Story”

A fun look back...

I have not but I might do. I meant to have a look but forgot. Many thanks for reminding me.

1 minute ago, sparrow1988 said:

I have not but I might do. I meant to have a look but forgot. Many thanks for reminding me.

My pleasure, hope you enjoy. Quite a fun watch & a good laugh also 😆

23 minutes ago, John said:

Agreed, it's annoying that the Mail gives us only an "outside chance" of bringing them in. Who else would you go for with say £150m to spend in this window?  Villa could do a lot worse than seek some advice from you too! ;)

Probably need sell a few first @John to afford my suggestions :- ;)

;)But if i had get potential & quality in see likes of (i'd be happy with just or 3 of them mate) :D :- 

Eberechi Eze, Said Benrahma, John Swift, Nathan Collins, Joe Rodon, Max Clark, Philip Billing, Baptiste Santamaria,  Thibaud Verlinden, Aleksandar Mitrović, Tyrese Campbell & Karlan Grant

Absolute massive potential there! Massive.. but more importantly i think they can all play a part. and prosper! similar to Douglas Luiz  &  Ezri Konsa this season

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Source? 

Exwesthamemployee. Usually on the money. Rumours are the figure is a big one as well. £25m or so. Crazy money. 

I see the lad wanting a London move. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, deeps said:

Exwesthamemployee. Usually on the money. Rumours are the figure is a big one as well. £25m or so. Crazy money. 

I see the lad wanting a London move. 

Fair, I think we can do better for 25 million. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Probably need sell a few first John

I hope not Chris. I trust that we have a war chest ready and waiting, and that sell to buy is just a nasty memory now at B6. 

Gutted If Eze goes Palace

I suggested him  to Stuttgart on 15th December 2018 on a project i was involved in suggesting best Championship Player's with potential he was in my top 5.

He would have been available for around £5mil then.

• Like 1