Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

57 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never heard of him before yesterday - but ticking a lot of boxes there , we can afford him, he s young, 1 year on his contract ......will he prefer another laaaaandon club though ???

48 minutes ago, stegzy said:

Would absolutely love us to go for Milner as our one experienced / slightly elderly signing. I know his wages would be high but the experience and set piece skills would really help an otherwise youthful midfield 3, + plus his delivery would mean we wouldn’t have to play Hourihane for just that reason. I believe he has a lot of love for this club and he didn’t appear for Liverpool much towards the end of the season so signing him could be possible.

Likely to favour going home to Leeds i think

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Never heard of him before yesterday - but ticking a lot of boxes there , we can afford him, he s young, 1 year on his contract ......will he prefer another laaaaandon club though ???

Know nothing about him either, but have seen him mentioned multiple times by posters, as well as our in house scouts for quite some time.

46 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I think he'll need time to adjust and it would be good to come abd take Lansbury's seat on the bench and ease him in if we have a midfield of mcginn Dougie and jack. Wouldn't be a starter in my eyes and I personally don't see him as a winger. 

The thing that impressed me most from the video was his passing - looks like a guy with potential, though.

Of all the players I want us to go for, it's Buendia, though. Think he'd be perfect and he's already shown he's good enough for the prem. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Know nothing about him either, but have seen him mentioned multiple times by posters, as well as our in house scouts for quite some time.

If his price is £20m and the Baggies are after him, surely that’s their budget done if the earlier report is true. Offer Reading £20,000,001 and he’s ours. 

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

It wouldn’t be the speculation thread without a highlight reel with obnoxious music:

He won’t get quite so much time and space in the PL so that will restrict him a little perhaps. He would be a good signing for us, I’m sure, and one I hope we make.

I actually think he looks a little laboured in his play. He’s probably a good player but I wouldn’t say that video is great. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villan4Life said:

Eze? why didn''t you ask me?

When I mentioned "in house scouts" I pretty much meant you... but did not want to pay a disservice to any other aspiring VT scout hopefuls 😎

I suggest you give us a quick summary again for those of us who need it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

John Percy saying that we want a right-back, will probably mean one of or maybe two of Bree, Elmohamady and Guilbert leaving. Bree and Elmohamady both in the last years of their contract.

Aarons from Norwich is an obvious choice but will be expensive despite relegation. 

Personally, I hope we’re looking Jayden Bogle from Derby.  Would be a great addition.

On the other side, Antonee Robinson or Rico Henry would really add competition for Targett.

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I actually think he looks a little laboured in his play. He’s probably a good player but I wouldn’t say that video is great. 

Much better video here, music much less shite as well.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, hippo said:

I want a report from @sir_gary_cahillon eze uploaded to this site by tommorow morning ?

Haha, I don’t think I’ve seen him play that I can recall, I’ve seen him on Quest on the highlights show and he looks great. Why would you trust my opinion though?!