Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Makes no sense. Front 6 set Luiz McGinn Barkley Grealish Watkins Traore plus backup. Not signing Sarr for the previous 6 to be on bench

Why not ? You earn the shirt... that’s the point we are striving towards. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

City looking to move Zinchenko on and I think he'd be a decent pick-up if he was low-cost, which he probably wouldn't be.

Can play LB, DM, CM and probably have a go left wing if you want to.

He's had some rotten games for City but playing Pep's game isn't easy as a full back.

He's more rounded than Targett IMO.

He’s got some Mrs as well the fella (just throwing it out there 😂)

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

No he has come in as a number 8

For sure this but when Smith said he wanted someone who could play midfield or “in the forward line” I do think he meant Barkley - not as a striker but behind one or wide if needed in an emergency. Don’t think Rashica/Sarr etc are too likely now. We will see though - club keeps surprising us!

23 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

City looking to move Zinchenko on and I think he'd be a decent pick-up if he was low-cost, which he probably wouldn't be.

He's had some rotten games for City but playing Pep's game isn't easy as a full back.

Would absolutely love him, I would have thought he was out of reach tbh but he would take us up another level, It really feels like we are1 maybe 2 players away from clicking and being able to give anyone a real test. Targett not too bad but feels like the weak link in what would be our best starting 11. Please be a real link.

PS... Mrs is the nuts, We have 24 hrs to surpass the Rachica thread. we can do it

OIP (4).jpg

Edited by Phil Silvers

40 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Why not ? You earn the shirt... that’s the point we are striving towards. 

We have players on the bench that the management want to earn the shirt. I'm extremely happy with signings we've made and don't expect another "marquee" signing in front 6. If people want to build up expectation for another big signing that's up to them

41 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I’m calling it, Rashica will be announced tomorrow. 

If Werder are planning reinvesting the cash from either Rashica or Klaassen sales then they will need to agree to the sale(s) within the next couple of days or so.

Ajax have apparantly set a deadline for a descision on Klaassen so any transfer would be very close it would appear.

If they don't plan into reinvesting the sales into new transfers then I wouldn't be suprised to see them drag the descision out for another few days.

It's a very strange saga and one that has even started to piss the Werder fans off aswell. Baumann doesn't appear to be mr popular in his handling of this and he is playing a very risky game of Russian Roulette if he doesn't sell Rashica!

44 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Started 31 games at LB the previous 3 seasons for 0 goals and 3 assists