Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

6 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Not going to happen this window.

It could do now we have signed a loan player rather than a wide forward costing tens of millions.

For me I would sign Tuanzebe on a loan with option to buy and Owen Wijndal who would cost somewhere between 10-15m.

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

It could do now we have signed a loan player rather than a wide forward costing tens of millions.

For me I would sign Tuanzebe on a loan with option to buy and Owen Wijndal who would cost somewhere between 10-15m.

Tuanzabe is a sick note and unproven at this level sure he need a chance to prove himself but he’s miles behind Konsa now and coming here to warm the bench won’t aid him any further,  was a big fan of him when he was here but it’s time to move on 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

"It may be that he stays, but it may also be that we won't see him in the Werder jersey again." - Frank Baumann, SV Werder Bremen Sporting Director.

Another thing to take note of, Rocket man ""injured"" his knee on the last international fixture, hasn't played for Bremen since then...

Yet he is in contention for Kosovo's next international fixture, combined with removing everything of Werder Bremen from his social media platforms.

No idea if it’s a recent profile change but you could argue his Facebook profile pic is a goodbye and thanks gesture to the fans 

D71D6A57-3340-450F-A91F-0437B16C2311.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Tuanzabe is a sick note and unproven at this level sure he need a chance to prove himself but he’s miles behind Konsa now and coming here to warm the bench won’t aid him any further,  was a big fan of him when he was here but it’s time to move on 

We need another body there regardless, he is a cheap way to do it and his performances weren't miles behind Konsa at all.

He is easily better than Hause and the never to play again it seems Engels.

5 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I'd only sign a CB if Engels goes and it wouldn't be Tuanzebe, whilst LB is a weak area I can't see us replacing Targett a better option than Taylor would be nice though. Still think we will be in for someone for the forward line not sure it will be a big money signing though Raschica wants big wages (apparently) and Sarr probably the same. Can see a 10 mil Josh King or similar price player from Europe coming in as a option on the bench we are still light up front.

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I think in the few games he has had at this level he is more than competent.

As highlighted, if he recovers from that injury then there is a more than adequate CB good enough even at this level.

He (like any new CB) would also be coming as cover and fighting for the shirt.

We've got 38 league games and love really 2 Cup runs, I can't see Konsa lasting or playing everyone of those.

Don't forget injuries and suspensions aswell as rest all need to be factored in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

We need another body there regardless, he is a cheap way to do it and his performances weren't miles behind Konsa at all.

He is easily better than Hause and the never to play again it seems Engels.

Konsa has done it in the PL for a season there is a big difference, for his own good he needs to drop down a division and prove he can stay fit for a whole season, I doubt any other fans know who Axel Tuanzabe is other than us and man uts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think in the few games he has had at this level he is more than competent.

As highlighted, if he recovers from that injury then there is a more than adequate CB good enough even at this level.

He (like any new CB) would also be coming as cover and fighting for the shirt.

We've got 38 league games and love really 2 Cup runs, I can't see Konsa lasting or playing everyone of those.

Don't forget injuries and suspensions aswell as rest all need to be factored in.

Neither do I see Konsa or Mings staying fit for all those games but Tuanzabe is constantly on the treatment table he missed a load of our games in the championship 

8 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

I'd only sign a CB if Engels goes and it wouldn't be Tuanzebe, whilst LB is a weak area I can't see us replacing Targett a better option than Taylor would be nice though. Still think we will be in for someone for the forward line not sure it will be a big money signing though Raschica wants big wages (apparently) and Sarr probably the same. Can see a 10 mil Josh King or similar price player from Europe coming in as a option on the bench we are still light up front.

🤦‍♂️We are not light up front.

7 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Konsa has done it in the PL for a season there is a big difference, for his own good he needs to drop down a division and prove he can stay fit for a whole season, I doubt any other fans know who Axel Tuanzabe is other than us and man uts

20/21 Unknown Injury Jul 3, 2020 Sep 1, 2020 60 days 10Manchester United
19/20 Hamstring Injury Dec 18, 2019 Feb 27, 2020 71 days 18Manchester United
19/20 Hip Injury Oct 19, 2019 Nov 17, 2019 29 days 7Manchester United
18/19 Metatarsal Fracture Dec 22, 2018 Mar 29, 2019 97 days

17Aston Villa

That as an injury history would not put me off loaning a player to compete for a starting place when I effectively have 3 centre backs. The injuries aren't even related!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I think Rashica will happen before the weekend.

Legendary window. Last time I felt this confident was after the 2015 Summer window....

You just had to say it. If this turns out to be a repeat, I'm blaming you! 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Did some lurking on the Bremen forum, seems they feel Bayern Munich could possibly be in for the Kosovan lad?

Apparently Bayerns Sporting Director met with their chief yesterday etc.

I am completely switched off from it.

Anyone still hoping he will sign is off their rocker after we got Barkley today

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Did some lurking on the Bremen forum, seems they feel Bayern Munich could possibly be in for the Kosovan lad?

If that's true then fair play to him.

Gits.

Just now, zab6359 said:

We really are this season is going to be brutal a couple of knocks and we are back to starting wingers as CF we still need another option up there.

We have 4 players to play as a striker, for one position.

We have effectively 3 centre backs to play for two positions
We have 2 left backs to play for one position and not many like either.......

We don't have limitless money choices have to be made and your choice isn't a sensible one.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Fair play to him if they sign him. But I'd be dubious as to how much game time he'd get, given that they have Leroy Sane on the left already. Admittedly Bayern will be playing a shit load of games this season so makes sense as to why they would want him.

However, he has the chance to be a star here, not a potential bit part player for one of the best teams in Europe.