Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Tammy or Edouard, if you had a choice at £40m

That's a tough one, had we not signed Watkins i'd 100% be Tammy. But Edouard feels like a bit of a wildcard and could offer something a bit different to Watkins. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Tammy or Edouard, if you had a choice at £40m

Eduoard for sure but now Watkins is here I’d spend the 40m elsewhere anyway.

No point having great strikers up front if you let too many in the other end or don’t create enough for them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Apparently we were interested in Tammy a few weeks back but he said he wanted to fight for his place at Chelsea. I honestly think we'll go all in for him next summer.

we will be too good for him next season , he’s not a top 6 team player :) 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

Absolutely no one would argue that a tall powerful skilful midfielder would not be an asset but of course it’s just not that simple

You say other clubs do it? Which comparable  PL clubs (say mid-table or below) have a powerful midfielder who would get in our side? 

We can’t do everything at once - We could do with an additional CB and another MF option but they may have to wait until next time

You only win games if you outscore the opponent’s but as we showed a few weeks ago against Arsenal that can be 1-0 and doesn’t mean a gung ho approach

All we are looking for is three or four more wins this time round and a nice mid-table finish - I think a new GK, a new RB and a complete new forward line will deliver that for us

Ndidi -Leicester

Hayden- Newcastle

just to name 2......

Everton just signed Allan.

Look, I'm not saying its easy, but someone has to shield Konsa and Mings from midfield......I just hope Dougie can.

13 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Eduoard for sure but now Watkins is here I’d spend the 40m elsewhere anyway.

No point having great strikers up front if you let too many in the other end or don’t create enough for them

I concur.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

PremNews Twitter account now saying Fernebache interested in Samatta on loan. That would suit everyone I think

what is the point of a 27 year old on loan from us, unless its only to save wages?

• Like 1