Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Kiwi villian  a troll Paul...

Like Villalad21 and other idiiots.

Excuse me?

I've literally said what formation I want and why and other explanations about the reality of signing players when we already have x amount on the payroll and you call me a troll. 

Can you please explain what is troll like behaviour?

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Ndidi -Leicester

Hayden- Newcastle

just to name 2......

Everton just signed Allan.

Look, I'm not saying its easy, but someone has to shield Konsa and Mings from midfield......I just hope Dougie can.

What makes you think he can't? Hasn't he just shown, unequivocally, that he is more than capable of it? 

I agree that we need another midfielder, but I wouldn't write Nakamba off yet either. 

Have people watched us in the last two years under Smith?

You can get 4231 out of your head right now.

You can get 352 I've been wanting us to try for 18 months out your head.

Hop on in to the 433 we score more than you train. Dean Smith is your conductor and riding may cause heart failure. Also the doors are locked and you can't get off, hold on tight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I agree, it's not, but TRO has said a few times he wants a bigger guy there.

yes,...but that is not saying, there aren't exceptions.....my point is being taken too literally.

folk interpreting that just a big lump will do, that quality doesn't matter.......that is not what I have said.

I have give ample examples of my ideal CDM's.....I don't know every one in world football to give you specific names of ones we could attract.

Pepe himself has been on record as saying my team is a tad too small.......not my words, his.

Size does matter, too many small players get physically steam rollered, and with physique comes power, unless they are world class and can make up for it......and of course we all know that there are and have been  truly great diminuitive players.

There is a point there, making examples of exceptions is missing it.

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Have people watched us in the last two years under Smith?

You can get 4231 out of your head right now.

You can get 352 I've been wanting us to try for 18 months out your head.

Hop on in to the 433 we score more than you train. Dean Smith is your conductor and riding may cause heart failure. Also the doors are locked and you can't get off, hold on tight.

4231 is basically 433 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

yes,...but that is not saying, there aren't exceptions.....my point is being taken too literally.

folk interpreting that just a big lump will do, that quality doesn't matter.......that is not what I have said.

I have give ample examples of my ideal CDM's.....I don't know every one in world football to give you specific names.

Pepe himself has been on record as saying my team is a tad too small.......not my words, his.

Size does matter, too many small players get physically steam rollered, and with physique comes power, unless they are world class and can make up for it......and of course we all know that there areand have been  truly great diminuitive players.

There is a point there, making examples of excemptions is missing it.

Let me address it this way. I would like front 3 of AML and AMR either side of Watkins. Ideally these fancy new signings nearly done or rumoured. We have AEG and Trez in mix as competition for those spots. 

Jack wants to play central and I want him there too.

That's 3 spots in mid left for Grealish Luiz McGinn. I wouldn't drop any of them for a new DM

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What makes you think he can't? Hasn't he just shown, unequivocally, that he is more than capable of it? 

I agree that we need another midfielder, but I wouldn't write Nakamba off yet either. 

Pre lockdown......he wasn't great.

post lockdown he was fine.

which one will we see?, moving forward, I am just unsure of him being a dedicated CDM.....maybe, I will change my stance, moving in to the season, who knows.

what type of midfielder did you have in mind, they are not all the same?

Edited by TRO