Relegation thread

Knutserov13

2 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

How do you do it.I wish I was as good at predicting games,I could make a fortune on the pools.

I was merely giving my opinion, as numerous people currently are still saying relegation is a 6 way dog fight.

Edited by MaVilla

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Draw is probably best here.

Need West Ham to go into the Watford game with them needing 3 points to be mathematically safe.

I’d say a Newcastle win, to give them an outside chance for a european spot. They should have something to play for, while west ham should stay as close to us as possible for the time being

6 minutes ago, AXD said:

I’d say a Newcastle win, to give them an outside chance for a european spot. They should have something to play for, while west ham should stay as close to us as possible for the time being

Been happy with the Newcastle motivation since restart, need to remember Steve Bruce has to get as many good results in run in to have a chance of keeping his job for start of next season.

Have no worries they'll give their all at Watford. Their attackers are all in good form now, certainly Almiron's best spell since he came to premier league.

Watford beat Norwich tomorrow - they are 4pts ahead with a better goal difference. Its difficult to see where our wins are coming from.

Mcginn lokked better today though.

Just now, hippo said:

Watford beat Norwich tomorrow - they are 4pts ahead with a better goal difference. Its difficult to see where our wins are coming from.

Mcginn lokked better today though.

they dont play tomorrow

Watford have Norwich midweek whilst we have a rampant United. 

You feel unless we unexpectedly beat Plop or Yanated we will be 4 points behind and dead and buried.  Plop has gone, close but no cigar. Man Ure will be an even more difficult task. I think we're gone.  Lack of goals is killing us. Just impossible to see where 3 points will come from. 

The quicker this team gets relegated the better to be honest. There’s not a single player I’d want to keep either but unfortunately nobody will want 80% of them 

looks like do or die Watford

Tues - Watford V Norwich

Sat - Watford V Newcastle

11/7 West Ham V Watford

That said should they not get the points from those games - opportunity really knocks for us.

1 minute ago, grobs said:

The quicker this team gets relegated the better to be honest. There’s not a single player I’d want to keep either but unfortunately nobody will want 80% of them 

Seriously ? - Id like to be going into the championship with with Grealish, Mcginn, Luiz & Mings - I would like to keep all of those - I think the only one we have a chance with is Mcginn  

We are still conceding goals in every single game we play. Except SU game

Which means we have to score 2 on average to have a chance to win.

Scoring 1 goal seem hard enough never mind 2.

This is looking very grim.