Relegation thread

Knutserov13

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Watford have Norwich midweek whilst we have a rampant United. 

You feel unless we unexpectedly beat Plop or Yanated we will be 4 points behind and dead and buried.  Plop has gone, close but no cigar. Man Ure will be an even more difficult task. I think we're gone.  Lack of goals is killing us. Just impossible to see where 3 points will come from. 

But it’s not guaranteed that Watford are going to beat Norwich. If Norwich got something out of that game, things would look a lot different.

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

But it’s not guaranteed that Watford are going to beat Norwich. If Norwich got something out of that game, things would look a lot different.

Watford are better than Norwich. They just are. Look at the squads.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Watford are better than Norwich. They just are. Look at the squads.

I said it’s not guaranteed, both are in a bad form. We can’t just take it as a conclusion that Watford are going to win.

Just get this over and done with. Watford probably can't believe they are still out of the bottom 3 as they have been utter crap since the restart.

Its going to be a nightmare to prepare for next season-what will be the turnaround? And the transfer window?  I wouldn't be surprised if we start the season with most of the squad still here less Jack and maybe Mings as he is high profile.  Wherever that is a good or bad thing I will leave for others to decide.

Edited by The Fun Factory

42 minutes ago, sne said:

Our attackers have combined for a total of 6 goals this season. I imagine this is some kind of PL record.

Its just shit like this is why I can't get the anger some have developed for smith. 

I mean, what did we expect. If we survive, it will surely be some sort of record. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Its just shit like this is why I can't get the anger some have developed for smith. 

I mean, what did we expect. If we survive, it will surely be some sort of record. 

I don't get the OTT stuff either, but Smith is not without blame here.

• Like 1

4 points from Watford is expected this week and think that should be enough to save them. We're gone I'm afraid. Had we played like today vs Sheff or Newcastle we'd have won at least one of those

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

4 points from Watford is expected this week and think that should be enough to save them. We're gone I'm afraid. Had we played like today vs Sheff or Newcastle we'd have won at least one of those

Why? Have they looked like getting points from back to back games often this year?

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Why? Have they looked like getting points from back to back games often this year?

They'll beat Norwich for sure. They know they have 3 cup finals and think they'll step up. I think they'll be OK

I think to survive now we either need to get a result against Man Utd, or for Watford to get no more than a couple of points from Norwich and Newcastle, they play both of those games before we play Palace, if we go into the Palace game four points or more behind Watford then I think that will be us done for as I don't think we've got it in us to over come that sort of points difference.

At this stage our attackers are stealing a living. Their job is to score goals and no goals will relegate us.

Samatta, Davis, Jota, Trez all a waste of a shirt and a place on the wage bill.

I think we’re reasonable (for a bottom half club) in defence and ok in midfield for holding and defending. 
Those out wide and up front charged with creating and scoring goals are asleep at the wheel.