Generic Virus Thread

villakram

23 hours ago, bickster said:

I've had a shit every day since the start of the pandemic and not caught it. Everyone make sure you shit everyday and you'll be fine!

I was catching up on this thread and was reading fast, for a good few seconds I was wondering why you were trying to catch your shits 😄

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

I was catching up on this thread and was reading fast, for a good few seconds I was wondering why you were trying to catch your shits 😄

Just had my morning dump, I'm COVID safe for another day :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Hopefully she’s pumped to the eyeballs with Berroca and poppers.

I've heard from Facebook that even better than zinc is lead so I've stripped some off the roof and been eating a small piece each day.

Ive not had Covid yet so it's definitely working. I do feel a little odd but definitely testing negative. 

Maybe she can try that, must have tons of lead at the Palace. 

• Like 3

The headlines on the papers today are predictably moronic.

Mainly that the Queen is an example to us all because she's caught covid but is "carrying on"

So you, you little slug, on a ventalator in an induced coma because you've got Covid, you little shit weasel, you lazy little drain on society. Look at the Queen, just carrying on! You should be ashamed of yourself you lazy little shit stain

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Mainly that the Queen is an example to us all because she's caught covid but is "carrying on"

So you, you little slug, on a ventalator in an induced coma because you've got Covid, you little shit weasel, you lazy little drain on society. Look at the Queen, just carrying on! You should be ashamed of yourself you lazy little shit stain

But she works from home? I thought that would be a problem for these rags?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah, it really did come across like that.

Also, how convenient that she contracts covid and it's a mild case that doesn't stop her working, all just as Boris is about to remove all the covid rules.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Yeah, it really did come across like that.

Also, how convenient that she contracts covid and it's a mild case that doesn't stop her working, all just as Boris is about to remove all the covid rules.

Are you suggesting its been invented, that the Queen and Bozo are in cohorts to fool the nation?

Is it not just more likely that like the vast majority of people who have Covid, she’s just not really that ill at all?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I see today that ordering LFT's has now gone to one order per 72 hours, up to yesterday it was one in a 24 hour period. 

One box?

That’s alright isn’t it, as a box contains 7 tests.

Â