Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

Ah well, it never really worked out for him so I wish him well at Fenerbache. I do believe he’s better than what we witnessed post lock down, but I’m also confident that the coaching team know more than me. If he’s better off moving on then that’s fine. Hopefully we get some money back for him and there’s a plan in place so we’re not left short up front again. 

• Like 3

Unless his old man is full of bluster, it doesn't look like he's off anywhere soon.

“My son further told me he has not received any offers from Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Galatasaray, or even Aston Villa neighbours West Bromwich Albion, no team has approached him or even Aston Villa approaching them to sell him."

Link here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JPAngel said:

Unless his old man is full of bluster, it doesn't look like he's off anywhere soon.

Link here.

From the same link..

“If he gets a team in England he will move, and that is what he told me, he is ready to move to a team in England because he wants to play in England and not outside England.”

Asked on what advice he gave to his son on the reported move to West Brom, Mzee Samatta explained: “As my son, I have already advised him, if you want to play in the best league, please stay in England or if not move to Italy, Germany, or even France and Spain, those are the countries I have told him to get a team.

“But I have also advised him to stay in England, if he gets any team from England, like the reported news on West Brom, I have asked him to take the deal [if Aston Villa are ready to let him go], I want him to stay in England because we want to see him play in the biggest league in the world.”

He's off!

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

The Tanzanians have been kicking off on FB official page. I've run out of bye bye gifs to use 

Due to Tanzanians kicking off, 14 year olds asking why we've not signed anyone in the last 3 days, people offering me fixed match tips, and attractive ladies single and looking for love, i stopped looking at FB comments on the official page long ago.

Strange how they suddenly hate us though.

24 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Due to Tanzanians kicking off, 14 year olds asking why we've not signed anyone in the last 3 days, people offering me fixed match tips, and attractive ladies single and looking for love, i stopped looking at FB comments on the official page long ago.

Strange how they suddenly hate us though.

Only as strange as how suddenly they loved us when he signed. They'll move on if/when he's sold and the next club can repeat our cycle.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Only as strange as how suddenly they loved us when he signed. They'll move on if/when he's sold and the next club can repeat our cycle.

but we'll go down in history in being the first club to give one of their countrymen a chance in the premier league. so i get why they loved us initially, but don't get the hate. don't get me wrong, i couldn't care less, it's just weird

Â