The Royal Family

Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Yeah, I’m sure there is a reason why they do it. Just a strange sight to see these days. 4 people sat in a car together (before you get to the fact he’s 99 and been at deaths door for weeks).

I think he's safe. 70% alcohol kills it.  A pint of stout for breakfast. A couple of bottles of Pimms mid morning.  A couple of brandies after lunch. Bit of champers with afternoon tea. A few sherries before bedtime. Coronavirus wouldn't get within 10 paces of him. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

I think having multiple people there is key to helping him continue to act as required. I saw a documentary about a similar situation where two friends had to help their boss in the same way for the entire duration of a weekend at his beach house.

Bastard. Beat me to it. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

I think having multiple people there is key to helping him continue to act as required. I saw a documentary about a similar situation where two friends had to help their boss in the same way for the entire duration of a weekend at his beach house.

Best Mrburns GIFs | Gfycat

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

Prince Philip has finally kicked it for those who care! Personally couldn't give a shit

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, bickster said:

Any chance Madge might die of lonliness soon? Might be fun to have a king who talks to the trees and wants to be a horses tampon

I reckon Charles will be king no longer than 10 years by time queen goes thankfully 

Rather they just skip charles and give it to William 

The statements are really drumming home how out of touch the royal family and politiciansare with "normal" people in the UK

Really banging the WW2 drum too

Some twunt on sky said he's been "gathered by the angels" 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Was worried coming on here commenting on old racist guy from anachronistic family died as is headline news in NZ. 

Well of course. You are part of our great Commonwealth of Nations and that, innit? 

13 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I've had to stick the shopping channel on to escape it as it is everywhere. 

A 99 year old bloke dies is hardly a shock is it. I posted in the deadpool thread that I have zero time for the royals, or respect for most of them, least of all the massive racist that has snuffed it this morning. We will now be subjected to wall to wall coverage of him for days on end. 

The lucky bastard led a life of privilege and had a great innings. F all to mourn. 

Yeah that's the main thing they're trying to tell me, he was privelaged but he had to quit his favourite loved job in the navy in order to do his duty and service to the Queen, he was an unhappy old man who was ready to die, sympathy sympathy sympathy for poor old him, not having it

I dont mind the royals, not bothered by them, they have no impact on my life or ever cross my mind, so whilst I'm not anti royal in the slightest I am pissed off when everyone in the news tells me I should care, I dont 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The statements are really drumming home how out of touch the royal family and politiciansare with "normal" people in the UK

Really banging the WW2 drum too

Some twunt on sky said he's been "gathered by the angels" 

Unlike our elected MP's who are really with the people......

• Like 1

Â