Tom13

35 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Big fan of Paul Cook. Can't believe he's still knocking about league 1

Strikes me as a bit of a Deano. Good manager but just hasn't got the break yet.

49 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Good move for him. I think he’ll score a decent amount of goals.

I’ll possibly buy the Ipswich shirt and have him on the back to add to my collection.

I was thinking this, will watch them as much as I can

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Cook said he might be involved. Will 100% be involved in some manner Vs Newport though.

Azaz set to start for Newport in that match too. Could be a game worth watching if there's a stream anywhere

I actually said that I'll watch them as often as possible and will keenly follow them, this is the advantage of introducing the youngsters to the fans like we have. 

I had no idea who Jack was when he went to Notts County, even when he returned I'd never really heard of him. 

This time round we all know who plays for the youth team. 

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

I actually said that I'll watch them as often as possible and will keenly follow them, this is the advantage of introducing the youngsters to the fans like we have. 

I had no idea who Jack was when he went to Notts County, even when he returned I'd never really heard of him. 

This time round we all know who plays for the youth team. 

I don't know, Jack popped out of that Next Gen winning team, which at the time I thought looked like a really promising future for the club and seemed like they were making waves at the time. Only Jack really made it from that lot.

The similarities to the FA Cup winning team remain to be seen, but I suspect there will be more successful players from that than the Next Gen lot.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They had Troy Parrott there last year and he did not a fat lot of anything, they've got some ugly looking forums but the comparison between the 2 from their fans would make interesting reading 

Troy Parrott got a poor attitude though

6 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

great interview this, Louie is in good hands.

Cook is a great manager at that level and wants to play good football as well, not somebody like a Warnock who will kill young lads confidence with the shouting

• Like 1

Â