Tom13

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I have a soft spot for Ipswich. Used to see a girl there years ago.. she was a podium dancer. Lived not far from Portman Road. 

Her 21st birthday weekend was one to remember. It was used that often, it nearly dropped off. 

Good move for Louie. 

The obvious question is why didn’t you pissing marry her? Numpty 😘

3 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Crikey looks like Ipswich are sponsored by Xia

He probably called his maths teacher straight away to run over Bodmas again. 

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

I have a soft spot for Ipswich. Used to see a girl there years ago.. she was a podium dancer. Lived not far from Portman Road. 

Her 21st birthday weekend was one to remember. It was used that often, it nearly dropped off. 

Good move for Louie. 

Didn’t know you had a penchant for lady boys. 

• Haha 3

Like watching the lower leagues and been listening to the football league podcast on The Athletic. They have done a preview for the Championship, Leagues 1 and 2. They had said start of the week they think Ipswich, with a couple more faces, could win the league this year.

Now I know all the leagues are crazy competitive and it's impossible to predict where anyone will end up but Barry will certainly be in a strong squad for that league so it'll be interesting to see if he can hold down a spot in the starting XI, especially when they play a 4-2-3-1 formation. He'll need to prove he's the main man for them.

Long way off, but if they have a good enough season to go up (as predicted) this could be a great loan move for 2 seasons, let them keep him another year and test him out for a couple of seasons.

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Don't knock it until you've tried it. 

10 minutes ago, av1 said:

The obvious question is why didn’t you pissing marry her? Numpty 😘

Great girl. Mental though. 

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Just now, Xela said:

Don't knock it until you've tried it. 

As they say, try anything once, twice if you like it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Like watching the lower leagues and been listening to the football league podcast on The Athletic. They have done a preview for the Championship, Leagues 1 and 2. They had said start of the week they think Ipswich, with a couple more faces, could win the league this year.

Now I know all the leagues are crazy competitive and it's impossible to predict where anyone will end up but Barry will certainly be in a strong squad for that league so it'll be interesting to see if he can hold down a spot in the starting XI, especially when they play a 4-2-3-1 formation. He'll need to prove he's the main man for them.

Long way off, but if they have a good enough season to go up (as predicted) this could be a great loan move for 2 seasons, let them keep him another year and test him out for a couple of seasons.

He plays left wing for Villa mostly 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, messi11 said:

He plays left wing for Villa mostly 

Ahh! Just came back to post that I'd had a look at their squad and they're absolutely stacked with strikers, some of the best in the league. I was worried we'd sent him to the wrong club. But then I noticed they have very few wide options going into the first game so I had a quick scan of where he played most for the u18's and u23's.

I always assumed he was a striker, guess that's what happens when your knowledge of some of the academy is based solely off a 3rd round FA Cup match and a Youth Cup final.

12 hours ago, sne said:

17 y.o Harvey Elliot managed Championship football last season, was hoping Barry would too next season. But I guess it's about finding the right team while also getting as much time on the pitch as possible.

Also championship teams rarely take loans from non sky 6 teams for whatever reason. 

Paul Cook is a quality manager, I think he's in good hands over there and no doubt Villa with checked into who they're sending one of their brightest hopes to. 

All the best Louie and Ipswich (that'll get the Norwich fans going even now). 

Â