Tom13

28 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

Some Highlights here..would have put my mortgage on him scoring there

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12378298/ipswich-0-1-newport

My favorite bit is right at the end after they've had 3 attempts cleared off the line...

A bloke in a thick cockney accent:

"You're **** joking" clear as day on the camera mic 🤣

11 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Ipswich judging form the highlights play some nice football, hopefully things click for them soon and they start picking up points 

They're finally seeing the seedlings planted by Lambert's Dortmund style of play come to fruition.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Seeing some good reports from the Ipswich fans about his performance last night.

Considering its his first start this bodes well for the rest of the season!

I really thought he would make some first team appearances this season(He still might at some point) but regardless nice to know he had a good first appearance for them. This dude has a lot of potential and I think can be a future star if keeps progressing.

• Like 1

I think the worry with Barry is how much game time he's going to get, Ipswich have signed sixteen players this summer including a lot of attackers, a couple of days after they loaned him in, they then signed Kyle Edwards from West Brom, a decent player who's probably good enough to play in the championship, and who plays on the left hand side, which is where i thought they might use Barry.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

I think the worry with Barry is how much game time he's going to get, Ipswich have signed sixteen players this summer including a lot of attackers, a couple of days after they loaned him in, they then signed Kyle Edwards from West Brom, a decent player who's probably good enough to play in the championship, and who plays on the left hand side, which is where i thought they might use Barry.

i think the one game he started for Ipswich so far, he started as a no.10 (in a 4231), but ye....i hope he gets the game time.

Â