Tom13

1 hour ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I don't know, Jack popped out of that Next Gen winning team, which at the time I thought looked like a really promising future for the club and seemed like they were making waves at the time. Only Jack really made it from that lot.

The similarities to the FA Cup winning team remain to be seen, but I suspect there will be more successful players from that than the Next Gen lot.

Out of interest - why do you think this crop of youngsters will produce more than the next gen class ?

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Out of interest - why do you think this crop of youngsters will produce more than the next gen class ?

Having watched a lot of youth games last season, this lot look really promising.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, hippo said:

Just a hunch. Nothing concrete. You can never tell. But all throughout that FA youth cup side they seemed quality. And we've already seen that Chuk is likely to make it, and the Ramsey brothers. And Barry scored that goal against Liverpool. I just think there are some quality players there with the right mentality.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delphouneso said:

As is former Villan Janoi Donacien who I'd completely forgotten existed.

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Interesting his name popped up. Another one who played in that final alongside Grealish. Hopefully he has some wisdom to share with Barry about what to do so you don't end up playing for **** Ipswich :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphouneso said:

As is former Villan Janoi Donacien who I'd completely forgotten existed.

If you want to be the guy who calls out ex Villas players we'd all forgotten about, you've got the perfect username.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Troy Parrott got a poor attitude though

Does he? I haven't heard too many stories to suggest that. There was that photo with Kinahan's son but since then, I didn't hear a peak out of him. Happy to be corrected though.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Troy Parrott got a poor attitude though

That's why I think it's a good comparison 

Parrott touted as this big potential yet isn't kept around at spurs to even play in their thursdsy night specials vs the Hungarian league 4th place team, had a couple of loans but not done anything and has this rumour hanging over him

Obviously hoping Barry is the opposite 

44 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Does he? I haven't heard too many stories to suggest that. There was that photo with Kinahan's son but since then, I didn't hear a peak out of him. Happy to be corrected though.

Its a bit known he is Billy big bollocks. I live close by. Needs get his head down and not live off his reputation 

He only signed yesterday, I was surprised he was even on the bench, Ipswich have a lot of good forwards, so it's not as if they would have been desperate to use a player that's only just joined the club, he will have to do really well to get into the team, which I'm sure he will do. League Cup Game against Newport  in the week might the ideal opportunity for him to make his debut.

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its a bit known he is Billy big bollocks. I live close by. Needs get his head down and not live off his reputation 

Ah, I used to live around there (Buckingham Street, Ballybough end of Clonliffe Road, Dorset St) when I was in college.

Fair enough. As long as he keeps away from the Kinahans. I can live with an element of Billy big bollocks if he backs it up. Hopefully he goes on to achieve success like his neighbour from Portland Row has in the boxing.

50 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Ah, I used to live around there (Buckingham Street, Ballybough end of Clonliffe Road, Dorset St) when I was in college.

Fair enough. As long as he keeps away from the Kinahans. I can live with an element of Billy big bollocks if he backs it up. Hopefully he goes on to achieve success like his neighbour from Portland Row has in the boxing.

We were probably neighbours once 😉

• Like 1

Â