Tom13

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Haha even weirder, I think it’s Ed Sheeran

Yep, its not even a company, just symbols from his albums I think. Not keen on his music but fair play to him for injecting money in to his team. He's gonna love Louie Barry.

Could be some meteoric exposure for Louie if they hit it off, Ed is a global star I believe.

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yep, its not even a company, just symbols from his albums I think. Not keen on his music but fair play to him for injecting money in to his team. He's gonna love Louie Barry.

Could be some meteoric exposure for Louie if they hit it off, Ed is a global star I believe.

Who?

• Haha 1

Not sure if he's been registered in time to play tomorrow, but if not Ipswich play again on Tuesday against Newport in the league cup, we could see Barry and Azazz playing against each other in that game.

Really pleased about this, big season ahead for the lad. Sounds like he was really keen on the move which is brilliant too - not just content to play for the U23s and the occasional cup game, he's at the stage now where he needs experience in the professional game and should come back to us ready to push for a place in the first team.

9 hours ago, est1874 said:

League One?

Surely he's good enough already to play Championship football at least.

Better for him to be playing in a team that will be higher in League 1 than a team struggling in championship

• Like 1

8 hours ago, turvontour said:

Also good that they're a club that get 20k fans every week, him getting used to that. Some of the teams our younger lads are on loan at in lower divisions get 500-1000.

Either you’re Ashley Preece or he just lifted this point, as so many, direct from these pages because he has no brain of his own.

• Like 1

Â