Danny Drinkwater

StefanAVFC

2 hours ago, sne said:

Wrong attitude, wrong age, huge wages, terrible performances for us, hardly played any football during the last 3 seasons. 30 games in total in 3 seasons. 

Lucky to have not killed someone while drunk driving. Can't stress enough how much I do not want him here..

Exactly Jonah! Well said  someone like Suat Serdar of Schalke 04 would be much better option. He is a very good footballer and only 23 too.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, OxfordVillan said:

It’s probable that Chelsea will look to offload Danny Drinkwater this summer, possibly letting him go on a free due to his wage and circumstance. We’re in pole position to possibly pick him up, and imo if Dean Smith thinks it’s worth it then I’d be fine with that. 

yep 4 year deal for guy coming up to 30....we've learnt that lesson I hope.

He'll go to the MLS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

yep 4 year deal for guy coming up to 30....we've learnt that lesson I hope.

He'll go to the MLS.

I'm really not sure the MLS would want him, not for big money anyway ! He hasn't performed at a top level for a long time now. I doubt he will walk away from the one year left on his very lucrative Chelsea contract to sign for way less money any where else. He needed to use his Villa loan to show case himself positively but unfortunately the reverse happened. I'm not sure he will get a game in when the league restarts

20 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Back in training with us according to the redtops, I still think he can save his Villa career. Imagine Nakamba-McGinn-Drinkwater as the midfield three, I’m drooling 

I'd see a Doctor about that. 

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Back in training with us according to the redtops, I still think he can save his Villa career. Imagine Nakamba-McGinn-Drinkwater as the midfield three, I’m drooling 

What do you think of those 3 in midfield though? 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, sne said:

Wrong attitude, wrong age, huge wages, terrible performances for us, hardly played any football during the last 3 seasons. 30 games in total in 3 seasons. 

Lucky to have not killed someone while drunk driving. Can't stress enough how much I do not want him here..

Not to mention nutting colleagues. Experiment gone wrong with a has been

• Like 2

Even if he could get back to just half the player he was at Leicester he'd easily be one of our better players, hopefully the break as allowed him to get back up to speed, could really do with his premier league know how, can see him and McGinn working well together.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Even if he could get back to just half the player he was at Leicester he'd easily be one of our better players, hopefully the break as allowed him to get back up to speed, could really do with his premier league know how, can see him and McGinn working well together.

Me too, I agree with you

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, OxfordVillan said:

It’s probable that Chelsea will look to offload Danny Drinkwater this summer, possibly letting him go on a free due to his wage and circumstance. We’re in pole position to possibly pick him up, and imo if Dean Smith thinks it’s worth it then I’d be fine with that. 

200w.gif

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

On 24/05/2020 at 17:41, Zatman said:

Would Drinkwater drink drive charge not stop him getting a visa

Nah, he'll just say he had a drink to see if he was capable of driving after 6 pints. 

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I can’t see any scenario where Drinklager comes back into the team and makes a positive difference. Best to just send him back if you ask me. 

If football does restart soon, he'll actually be playing on a level playing field for once with all the players not being match fit so you never know ;) 

Â