Danny Drinkwater

StefanAVFC

42 minutes ago, Nabby said:

His deal should be up June 1 st , wonder if we will keep him on.

With everyone having to get back to fitness he will be on level playing field , he wasn't great but a better option than Lansbury on the bench 

He was cover until mcginn was back so doubt he'll play

Maybe the penny dropped and he actually got fit and could be of some use

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Then for all your moaning you don’t actually understand what our problems are

Well I for one am shocked about that, shocked I tells ya.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You dont go to Burnley unless you want to play. You dont go to a relegation battle unless you want to play.

I bet he is working hard odd incident aside but his legs are just gone I think.

Equally you don't go out getting pissed and beaten up at a club during season if you wan't to impress while on loan. 

10 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Back in training with us according to the redtops, I still think he can save his Villa career. Imagine Nakamba-McGinn-Drinkwater as the midfield three, I’m drooling 

Sarcasm?

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

No, not at all

Ok, was a genuine question.  I would just sigh heavily if that was the team announced when I got to the ground, just glad McGinn’s in there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Abs or not, the guys done.

I saw nothing from him in his on pitch antics that makes me think he has anything to offer.

I'd pick Nakamba and Luiz over this guy everytime.

Send him back, another deadwood, pointless, loan that's cost huge money

• Like 2

It’s probable that Chelsea will look to offload Danny Drinkwater this summer, possibly letting him go on a free due to his wage and circumstance. We’re in pole position to possibly pick him up, and imo if Dean Smith thinks it’s worth it then I’d be fine with that. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

the lockdown has at least re-set the fitness levels across the board, so now he's got no excuse to be as sharp as the other guys who've now had no football for 3 months if we start again in mid June. With McGinn back I doubt he'd be available, but I'd rather us have a body in there as an option than not for the final few games. Zero expectations, so can't disappoint me further, mind. 

6 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

It’s probable that Chelsea will look to offload Danny Drinkwater this summer, possibly letting him go on a free due to his wage and circumstance. We’re in pole position to possibly pick him up, and imo if Dean Smith thinks it’s worth it then I’d be fine with that. 

Hmmm, I'd like him to actually show something in a villa shirt first though. He's got a chance in the run in to actually bust a gut and show he's a player. No signs so far he'll do it though unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

He is on 80k a week. Free or not he is out of budget for anyone willing to go for him.

Wrong attitude, wrong age, huge wages, terrible performances for us, hardly played any football during the last 3 seasons. 30 games in total in 3 seasons. 

Lucky to have not killed someone while drunk driving. Can't stress enough how much I do not want him here..

• Like 4

Â