VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

Extremely talented individual in many respects, and I do have a lot of Psychic TV and Throbbing Gristle tunes on my playlist, but yeah, not an uncomplicated person by any measure, and was accused of a number of highly abusive acts in her early days.

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

His band Psychic TV had something close to a hit with the song Godstar. 

We put them on at Liverpool Uni around that time, except we didn't, we were asked to book an artist for the Rag Ball. This was year on year a cue for us to book something for f***tons of money that would never recoup. I believe we managed to lose the Rag committee £5k in fell swoop. 26 tickets were sold. The year before (or could have been the year after) we booked the Toy Dolls to similar success. We as good as killed the Rag Ctte at Liv Uni for good at that point

Psychic TV hated students and would only do the gig on the proviso the gig lost money (You wont find many PTV Student gigs)

That was also during the period where they ued to hang used tampons around the stage

And GP-O was pretty much akin to the leader of a cult

• Like 1

On 12/03/2020 at 20:02, villa4europe said:

Imagine if madge did get it, died, had a funeral with 2 days of national mourning and everyone was off work / working from home anyway

Talk about a piss boiler 

I don't think we'll be granted 2 days of mourning for Madonna. Maybe only Citeh fans....... True Blue.... 

I'll get me coat. 

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Ex Villa player Peter Whittingham it seems.

Only 35.

Wow 😮 

Nothing 100% official but seems to be true.

Twitter rumour mill saying possibly fell down some stairs but that’s completely rumour at this stage.

Edited by Genie
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wow 😮 

Nothing 100% official but seems to be true.

Twitter rumour mill saying possibly fell down some stairs but that’s completely rumour at this stage.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Ex Villa player Peter Whittingham it seems.

Only 35.

Jesus. I was at the Portsmouth game where he scored his first goal for us. Wasn't sure the level we needed at that time really but a good player at Championship level with a decent cross, which is bloody rare these days. 

Supposedly died after a fall. Tragic.

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Jesus. I was at the Portsmouth game where he scored his first goal for us. Wasn't sure the level we needed at that time really but a good player at Championship level with a decent cross, which is bloody rare these days. 

Supposedly died after a fall. Tragic.

Yup he had a wand for a left peg.

Can't cure a cold but can revive the dead?!

Seriously though, hope he pulls through.

Edited by Xela

Â