VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

14 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

CEG is a really funny show. For VT'ers is probably niche but I think it's brilliant.

Agreed, I loved it. Found it hilarious but as you say it may be too niche for most. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Fountains of Waybe were excellent. Great power pop band, but also Schlesinger was a phenomenal songwriter. 

It's not really my type of music, but I used to like the simple cynicism of this one:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Eddie Large (78) of Little and Large fame. Coronavirus. 

Sad news. I'd guess he was a prime candidate for 'underlying health issues '. Slice of 80s nostalgia gone right there

9 minutes ago, Jon said:

Sad news. I'd guess he was a prime candidate for 'underlying health issues '. Slice of 80s nostalgia gone right there

Apparently in hospital with heart problems, he caught the virus there.

Weirdly I watched some Little and Large on YouTube not so long ago. It was bloody awful. Not as awful as Cannon and Ball but still so bad I can't believe that it got 15 million viewers every week. I liked it as a kid but I was easily pleased when I was ten, it seems either the adults of the 80s were the same or there was genuinely nothing better to do back then.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Weirdly I watched some Little and Large on YouTube not so long ago. It was bloody awful. Not as awful as Cannon and Ball but still so bad I can't believe that it got 15 million viewers every week. I liked it as a kid but I was easily pleased when I was ten, it seems either the adults of the 80s were the same or there was genuinely nothing better to do back then.  

3 channels. Everything rated well. 

1 hour ago, The_Rev said:

How very dare you. Canon and Ball were masters of their art. 

Is the virus only killing nice/talented/cool people?  I've not heard of one single clearing in the woods that has succumbed. Whilst I'm not wishing it in anyone, if I heard that Rupert Murdoch and Trump had gone down to it'd even up the score a bit.  Boris is apparently fine and only displaying minor symptoms but comics and musicians are dropping...

36 minutes ago, BOF said:

Bill Withers 😔

Not such a lovely dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy then.

Â