VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

3 hours ago, bielesibub said:

How did I miss this? I'm surprised the tinfoil hat brigade aren't out and about talking about how his 'homemade' rocket was obviously sabotaged by the flat Earth deniers appreciation society. 

They probably suspect a global conspiracy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 23/02/2020 at 17:19, Xela said:

Well, the earth was certainly flat when he landed. 

I suspect it was originally a bit of a crater but the flat earth lot filled it in to preserve the flat earth!

14 hours ago, bielesibub said:

Global? does that suggest the world isn't flat?

I loved Behind the curve on Netflix - the ending was proper laugh out loud brilliant.

I haven't seen that but I've seen various clips of it.

There's a YouTuber called "SciManDan" who debunks flat earth videos and theories regularly. He's actually a bit of a word removed but when he's on your side it makes it funny :D

Anyway, he's done a few things from that documentary. It seems to be flat earthers proving the earth is a spinning globe over and over again and then denying it.

You know a conspiracy theory has gone beyond innocent misunderstanding or curiosity when people are altering experiments or covering up results, and you could see that in that doc.

The World's oldest man, 122-year old Chitetsu Watanabe "died on Sunday just days after being awarded a Guinness World Records certificate".

111-year old Briton Bob Weighton is set to be named the current World's oldest man.

He said the secret to his longevity was "to avoid dying".

👏

There are about 50 women who are older than Britain's record-holders - the world's oldest living person is 117-year-old Kane Tanaka.

Edited by fightoffyour

On 27/02/2020 at 07:18, Seat68 said:

The author Clive Cussler has died. My mum reads his books so from that I know he wasn't for me. 

His Dirk Pitt books were quite good  , he always started off with a real historical event with a bit of artistic licence and then came forward to modern day with Pitt invariably finding the missing wreck or whatever and saving the word

that said after a dozen or so books they got a bit too repetitive and I stopped reading at that point

Can we have a new Coronavirus Deadpool thread? It's only a matter of time surely before someone famous dies from it, and the original slate didn't account for it.

24 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Can we have a new Coronavirus Deadpool thread? It's only a matter of time surely before someone famous dies from it, and the original slate didn't account for it.

Ahem... 

Screenshot_20200302_151107_com.opera.browser.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

If heaven exists,  I wonder what God will say to him when he enters the pearly gates? 

"I hope you got an autograph from everyone that was on your show".

13 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

If heaven exists,  I wonder what God will say to him when he enters the pearly gates? 

What is your favorite word?
    What is your least favorite word?
    What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
    What turns you off?
    What is your favorite curse word?
    What sound or noise do you love?
    What sound or noise do you hate?
    What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    What profession would you not like to do?

• Haha 1

Â