VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

On 21/03/2020 at 11:25, bannedfromHandV said:

this year is seriously wank so far.

Jan 1st: 2020 is gonna be great!

March 31st: wiping my arse with a pot noodle lid. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Stuart Gordon, film director, most famously of 'Re-Animator' (not clear if it's corona-related). Never mind, we'll get him back:

ET8EJuWUMAUrEJR?format=jpg&name=large

Also directed the brilliant (and very overlooked) King of the Ants.

R.I.P.

1 minute ago, bickster said:

And Vera will still soldier on!

And the world already seems to be repairing itself before we've even died off.  It looks like we'll have left her, Phil the Greek & Keith Richards a pretty good planet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

And the world already seems to be repairing itself before we've even died off.  It looks like we'll have left her, Phil the Greek & Keith Richards a pretty good planet.

Phil the Greek died in 2011 and is now used as subliminal advertising for the bad taxidermy twitter account.

• Haha 2

Alan Merrill, singer/ songwriter, former member of The Arrows who were big in the 70's. He also wrote "I Love Rock N Roll" amongst others. Gone at 69.

90s Country Singer, Joe Diffie has died from complications due to Coronavirus. Had the pleasure of seeing him in Nashville a few years back. He was excellent. He will be missed in country music. 

Fountains of Wayne were excellent. Great power pop band, but also Schlesinger was a phenomenal songwriter. 

Recently he did the music to the excellent comedy Crazy Ex Girlfriend. He was one of my favourite songwriters. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 4

Â