Match Thread: Watford v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Ikantcpell said:

He must change the system,we are so easy to score against it's a joke.

And play who where? 

We all need to ask the question whether these are Smith's signings or Suso's? 

Things have conspired against us today. First goal was our own doing. Second goal was pathetic from Luiz. Third goal was a foul on Jack. 

Smith takes responsibility for team selection and yes, I'd blame him for playing Luiz there. The first goal was nearly all of the defence so how to blame him for that? Third goal was a foul too. 

The real critisicm I have is persisting with Wesley when he's been appallingly bad. If a defender plays like that they are out next game. 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

It happens, you dont barge a player off the ball in the penalty area.

No you don't, but he clearly wasn't doing it for that reason. He's young, reckless, and probably a bit **** thick. But the idea that he wants the manager gone so much (with what evidence?) that he deliberately throws the game away, and a crucial game at that, is **** stupid. In fact I can't believe I'm even bothering to reply. 

2 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Yeah you never see Guardiola or Klopp doing that...

Not looking like they are about to burst into tears because it’s not going their way, no.

6 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

What a chore it is supporting this club. 

Could not have said this better. The amount of time wasted watching these rather than ensuring my weekend does not revolve around Villa is shocking. I want to give these **** a break to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

And play who where? 

We all need to ask the question whether these are Smith's signings or Suso's? 

Things have conspired against us today. First goal was our own doing. Second goal was pathetic from Luiz. Third goal was a foul on Jack. 

Smith takes responsibility for team selection and yes, I'd blame him for playing Luiz there. The first goal was nearly all of the defence so how to blame him for that? Third goal was a foul too. 

The real critisicm I have is persisting with Wesley when he's been appallingly bad. If a defender plays like that they are out next game. 

Oh yes this is Wes’ fault isn’t it.....total BS

We need to accept that there aren’t 3 teams worse than us in this league, whether we need more players or a new manager I don’t know but if we stay as we are there’s not much hope. This team can’t win back to back games.

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

For me it's not Smith. It's the quality of players we are fielding together with decent quality with inexperience. Lansbury, Hourihane, Elmo, Jota etc. are never good enough. Doesn't matter what manager you got when those are the options. It's time to be patient and get in reinforcements. 

Agree with the 1st bit but now it's gone too far, heads of the players and the fans have gone

I feel for him but he can't fix this