Match Thread: Villa v Southampton

limpid

2 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

How can you go from liverpool fans saying villa were the best team they have played this season to this??

There must be happening something behind the scenes that we dont know about.

Yes this team can play excellent football but right now we are looking hopeless. 

• Like 1

Just now, avfcDJ said:

He doesn't know what to do, sad. It's broken and he has no answers.

I love him, but he is lost.

Nice bloke, turned us around and got us up, will always be a legend for that but he is just so vastly out of his depth in the PL and appears to have lost the players as well. Well, apart from his love child Wesley.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Would not mind Big Sam right now. How many relegations does he have to his belt?

It would not be pretty but if it means we stay up so be it. We can then look at another manager in the summer.

I just don't see how we can stick with Smith - all that money spent and back down again. It would be a disaster if that happened.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Dressing room is gone now.

I’m fairly certain it’s still under the trinity 😛

Yep I have resorted to childish humour before the 70 min mark!

1 minute ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Telegram for Big Sam is not so laughable. I honestly dont think Dean knows what to do, or he would have tried something different as soon as he could see its not Fcking working

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Nice bloke, turned us around and got us up, will always be a legend for that but he is just so vastly out of his depth in the PL and appears to have lost the players as well. Well, apart from his love child Wesley.

Agree 👍

1 minute ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

It would not be pretty but if it means we stay up so be it. We can then look at another manager in the summer.

I just don't see how we can stick with Smith - all that money spent and back down again. It would be a disaster if that happened.

In his last Prem job he finished 8th