Match Thread: Villa v Southampton

limpid

Look at Villa been all cute going out " spotting " talent in the relegation zone in France and a player who played with a club who are probably not even top 6 in Turkey. Dear oh dear. Is it such a shock though, i mean it would of been more of a surprise had it worked, right ?

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Which you got cause Deano made it happen. 

What you are saying is that instead of accepting that this will be a season with a lot of losses and shit days, and essentially a season where we WILL be fighting for survival, you want to switch the manager for a short term effect that may or may not happen. Just so you can please your football heart for 5 minutes. It's junkie logic. 

Fact is that very often a team will have to go through rough patches before they get it right. We experienced this with Deano LAST SEASON, yet it seems you and a lot of others already have forgotten it. It's mindboggling really. 

How about we just stick up for Deano and let this play out. It would always be a tough season. Even if we changed manager this season, it would STILL be a relegation fight season. And we would STILL lose a lot of matches. Just unify around Deano instead of being such negative bastards wanting immediate success. 

Criticising him is fine. Discussing what he needs to do better is fine. But going over board and knee jerky wanting massive changes like a new manager is just plain retarded. We've done this the last 10 years. Lets at least follow this project through. 

I don't know what you are on but can you get me some please...😜😜😜😜

P.S. Just look at At Sheffield United for inspiration.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

Not sure what you expect when 3 down at home to Southampton...

I expected that we would be down at the bottom considering we were very lucky to be promoted last season, a learning curve for players and management. If we are in a fighting chance of staying up in Jan we can then push on. 

• Like 1