January Transfers 2019/20

sne

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Is it crazy to say that Samatta and Barston are better than Wes and Kodjia?

I'm 100% confident this is the case.

Why we signed Wes at all will remain a mystery for a very long time. Someone made a killing there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I'm not sure we should have sold Kodjia.

Potentially Selling Kodjia, Jota and Chester from an already thin squad and pretty much nothing in to replace them. I think we are worried or very very close to the line on FFP

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm 100% confident this is the case.

Why we signed Wes at all will remain a mystery for a very long time. Someone made a killing there.

It yet we've been in top half of league for goals scored playing with 10 men with Wesley according to some

• Like 1

We had no striker a week or two back... now we have Samatta, Baston (if he completes) and Davis back from injury. 

I'm ok with that. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

They won't go down now they've invested in true quality.

They already have Yarmalenko Felipe Anderson, lanzini, and fornals. Loads of quality there. The problem with west ham is they need athleticism in the midfield, Haller hasn't scored enough, and their centre backs are a bit crap. They're still very much in danger of going down. As the actual problems still exist.

44 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Feck me, I hope Borja doesn't read this thread, or any of the facebook groups. Already the fans saying that he is shit and dont want him.

FFS give the guy a chance. He is obviously coming here as third choice. I hope he does well.

Bet half of the gimps saying things like that have barely watched him. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Wesley has been terrible for the majority of his performances. 

People said similar about Angel early on and Benteke with only 6 goals by January. Oh and there's that guy that stole a living with a single goal a season in his last 3 seasons and max of 9 in his last 8

• Like 1